• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
French Rebel assault on Normandy > D-Day

v2_218.jpg

yes... that's 597,000 rebels in one territory.

I see the whole island of Guernsey has mobilised to keep watch on those rascally angry french peasants incase they think of making a crossing. :)

And yet AI still tries to train troops there. Do they ever cancel military construction?

Probably an ensemble of all ideological rebels...

Yes, France had a communist dictatorship at the time. Needless to say, it did not survive this revolution. Here is a breakdown of just SOME of the rebel forces present.

v2_219.jpg

Wait, did Robert E. Lee die a day after you started your campaign? The south would've been boned if that happened to them in real life.

Reminds me of the old Victory Games The Civil War game I was playing once. Playing CSA, 1863, big battle in N. Virginia. Lee, Jackson, Hood, JEB Stuart, and Joe Johnston all died in one day. Who beat them? McClellan, Banks and Rosecrans.

I surrendered at that point.

brutal. russia does seem to enjoy taking little chunks of eastern asia, but i've never seen them expand into italy and SA before.

USA took tuscany in a not-quite great war in my game recently.

btw,hedja turned fascist near the end of the same game.same did kuba (after i realised it as my communist puppet :D)

also my africa was colonized by greece(me) spain,italy and the netherland. no other nation (like germany,france or the uk) even set a focus.also japan won a contest and had an african puppet or something

Luxembourg is the #1 automobile producer. #3 is Johor and #5 is Oranje. This is 1930
luxauto.jpg

Also behold, over 12,000 clerks in French Mauritus:

clerks.jpg

And Scandinavia in debt to Afghanistan:

debtafghanistan.jpg

I have no idea how this happened, all AI. Pan nationalists got the Austrian provinces to Germany, France took those, but I have no idea how Prussia got free.
strange%20germany.png

I have also got random Austrian provinces because of german pan-nationalists, while playing germany . Don't know it is supposed to happen or what, I didn't complain.

This was absolutely shocking. Independent Manhattan Commune by 1850 - Obviously it must have been a rebellion, but how it defeated the American army I'm unsure.

manhattanalive.png