• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I haven't played v2 for awhile, but is this normal now?

dS3py.jpg

Gran Colombia, Cuba, and Venezuela at the same time?

Obviously, yes. But Belarus being a Fascist Dictatorship with a Communist party in charge is at least as weird.

That's what happens when you have fascist ideology and no fascist parties available. Pretty silly. 'YEAH! WE DID IT! FASCISM! Now let's install a communist party, because there aren't any fascist parties yet.'

Last edited:
Gran Colombia forms a lot with the Venezuelan lands, it just doesn't make sense that the other countries aren't part of it, It should be like an union decision, with the cores only appearing once you form it.

Gran Colombia forms a lot with the Venezuelan lands, it just doesn't make sense that the other countries aren't part of it, It should be like an union decision, with the cores only appearing once you form it.

Last time I remember you can form it by annexing all the cores or sphereing them, it's just that the Pan-Nationalists revolted in Venezuela and were successful.

Dear paradoxians,today ingwaz killed the English language.

The English language was murdered long ago by the french =P
Actually no,the today's english language was created with french influences but i don't want to talk about it