• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Playing as Manchu China I noticed several interesting things during the game:

Imperial Russia falls from grace to... ...Colombia?
Skjermbilde2011-07-12kl145514.png

Korea is the new Japan! (It was genuinely embarassing to lose to them but they attacked at such oppertune times.)
Skjermbilde2011-07-12kl155851.png

Then the communists take power and form the People's Republic, this is what happens shortly after...
Skjermbilde2011-07-13kl201756.png

Isn't it supposed to be Taipingtianguo? And since there's "Korea" and "Japan" instead of "Joseon" and "Nihon", why is it not translated?

(I know this is not actually the right place to ask, but well...)

Isn't it supposed to be Taipingtianguo? And since there's "Korea" and "Japan" instead of "Joseon" and "Nihon", why is it not translated?

(I know this is not actually the right place to ask, but well...)

It's a mod, you'll have to complain in the mod thread in the user mods subforum :)

Actually, I plan to rename the country to it's English name now that it's proven to kick some major ass.

2011072600003.jpg

There are 141.7 thousand people in Karlsruhe, and all 142 thousand of them rebel. That's quite a feat; even the slovenly Communists in the Soviet Union weren't able to muster that kind of man-power in a short amount of time.

I believe Republic of France should be French Republic, if you want to be more accurate. :)

No u.

And that indeed is quite a feat. Guess everyone's angry there :p

There's actually an Olympic Event for riling up rebellions, and Karlsruhe brought home the gold (as well as the heads of whatever people they're rebelling against).

Ya I guess so. I wasn't really paying attention though seeing as I was playing WWI with UK, France, Russia and OE. Also, China is useless as a spherling once UK and Russia tech up a bit. Freaking 25% battle warscore and they havn't landed a single troop on my territory.

Welcome to a world where Ulysses S. Grant became an admiral instead of a general.

V2_2-2.jpg

Ironically, the year is 1861. Am using a mod where the Civil War doesn't happen so I can freeplay America though (sandboxing ftw.)