+ Reply to Thread
Page 157 of 235 FirstFirst ... 57 82 107 132 147 155 156 157 158 159 167 182 207 232 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,140 of 4695

Thread: Strange Screenshots

First Lieutenant Vaya con Queso's Avatar
    Darkest HourEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron III CollectionVictoria 2Victoria II: Heart of Darkness

The USA often gets into simultaneous wars with Mexico and the UK early on. It's likely their army was spread too thin to deal with the rebels until it was too late.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessCK2: Holy KnightEuropa Universalis IV
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Pepper View Post
    Yes, France had a communist dictatorship at the time. Needless to say, it did not survive this revolution. Here is a breakdown of just SOME of the rebel forces present.

Its the work Of William Wallace I tell you! Hes brought all the Zombie army's upon France and her Glorious Communist Revolution!

Year 1905. Im Japan.
    Strangest GP rank I have seen in a long time:
    UK has not lost any land except Canada.
    Russia only has some worthless Central Asia lands, half of Persia and mongolia.

Better than Royalty (ABB) DoomBunny's Avatar
    Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest Hour
    East India Company CollectionEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneLead and GoldThe Kings CrusadeMajesty 2
    Penumbra - Black PlagueVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSword of the Stars
    Sword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: WarbandPride of NationsRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy Knight500k club

The UK would actually be first with Canada added, so that explains why it is 4th. The 'loss' of Canada strips away one of the more developed parts of the Empire.
    "Petrarch was right" - Petrarch||||"Petrarch is actually right" - LYNCHY||||"Petrarch was banned" - Robotic Maniac

"Tiger powder-induced eastern shenanigans" - Finnish Lord||||"I really enjoyed the Gulag" - Blade!||||"So sexy" - Franconian on violent insanity||||"The soft-pr0n ... I like it for the atmosphere it creates and the sheer spectacle of the thing" - Tufto||||"Swans are as dangerous as wolves. Got it." - Some fat racist German bloke in cheekless leiderhosen panties||||"I pooped myself. And then I did it again." - Yakman||||"Glory to the Confederate clan!" - Robotic Maniac

"I have hot cousins"||||"I once jokingly *CENSORED FOR FORUM* all my friends in the PE changing room"||||"I would lick GAZPROM drilled oil off of his shiny nipples" - Shynka, on incest, sport, and Vladimir Putin

<Doom> Sent Shynka some pics of my ass.||||<mathrim-afk> Looks great

und Recht und Freiheit Einigkeit's Avatar
    Arsenal of DemocracyCities in MotionCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus Vult
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneLead and GoldThe Kings CrusadeMagickaMajesty 2
    Penumbra - Black PlagueVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengoku
    Ship Simulator ExtremesSword of the StarsSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the Roses
    V2 BetaRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    Teleglitch: Die More EditionEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
    Crusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India

Quote Originally Posted by DoomBunny View Post
    The UK would actually be first with Canada added, so that explains why it is 4th. The 'loss' of Canada strips away one of the more developed parts of the Empire.
    Actually, it would still be second if we're using the numbers provided. 3095+798=3893, which is less than Russia's 4074.

Quote Originally Posted by DoomBunny View Post
    You're ignoring the fact that Canada under the British would be a colony, so they wouldn't have the extra industrial score (or probably even prestige score) that Canada currently has, even if it was under their control.

I find it stranger that Russia is the 1st GP. In most games they are backward and is a low 7-8th GP or maybe a secondary power.

Commander: Conquest of the Americas

Blog Entries
    It's a mod?
    “Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.”

Germany decided to form, without most of Germany.

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res Publica

Crown from the gutter, but I can't quite see which minor fell to rebels(and was thus annexed by Prussia)

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionDarkest HourEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSword of the Stars II
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis500k club

What a mess I made.

Attachment 55490

Crusader Kings IIVictoria 2

what is this i dont even

Seriously, PDM is balanced in a ton of ways that makes that kind of stuff not happen and it looks like you're playing PDM. How did you even do this?

Have fun with this. used the EuIII to vic II converter, it didn't work right...

Cities in MotionDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMagickaVictoria: RevolutionsSemper Fi
    Victoria 2500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Hedjaz, Persia and Egypt are in the right place, and Georgia too :P.

I am the one who outs Comm Cody's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIISemper FiSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FMekajiki View Post
    what is this i dont even

Seriously, PDM is balanced in a ton of ways that makes that kind of stuff not happen and it looks like you're playing PDM. How did you even do this?
    Looks like Germany got in a Great war with Russia, France, and The Ottoman Empire. Cue dismantling empires.

Also, How did you get all of Austria into Germany? Only Austria Proper, Bohemia, and Slovenia would join Grossdeutschland
    Comm Cody on some forums, 2nd_Lt_Cody on others, and Pvt. Adams [29th ID] or 2nd_Lt_Cody on steam.
    I know nothing, I see nothing, I hear nothing!

\[T]/ ☼ Do you even praise the sun?

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    March of the EaglesSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by Comm Cody View Post
    Looks like Germany got in a Great war with Russia, France, and The Ottoman Empire. Cue dismantling empires.

Also, How did you get all of Austria into Germany? Only Austria Proper, Bohemia, and Slovenia would join Grossdeutschland
    Maybe he was Austria

Quote Originally Posted by Wallienator View Post
    Hedjaz, Persia and Egypt are in the right place, and Georgia too :P.

It got every single minor french and irish nation wrong as well.

Indefatigable Psychotic tamius23's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHeir to the ThroneSword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
    Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India

Quote Originally Posted by smeagolthevile View Post
    It got every single minor french and irish nation wrong as well.
    That's because there are no French or Irish minors in Victoria 2.

Crusader Kings IIVictoria 2

Quote Originally Posted by Comm Cody View Post

Quote Originally Posted by MrTrt View Post
    Maybe he was Austria
    Well that makes well enough sense with the exception of his Grossdeutschland and the Qing Europe. I have never seen the Qing conquer outside that far and considering this is PDM the warlord era is just up ahead for a newly civilized Qing anyway. And there's definitely a story with that Yugoslavia.

MrTrt, even as Austria, you can't for a Grossdeutschland like that in PDM. As Austria, to form Germany at all, you have to own ONLY Austria cores(which are only on the parts of Austria that were in the German Confederation in PDM), because the Hapsburgs would have never formed a German Empire if they still had an empire of their own, which means something weird happened in his game. Judging by the way Yugoslavia looks, I'm inclined to believe that it was a case of him playing as Austria, releasing all the non-German parts, forming the Empire, then kicking them out of satellite status and conquering them. This would explain why Yugoslavia exists without Croatia, which he most likely conquered back after the formation of Yugoslavia when he created Germany.

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionDarkest HourEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSword of the Stars II
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis500k club

The story with my game started with me giving Austria cores to all of its land. I sphered every Germanic country and formed Grossdeutschland. I conquered the low countries by force and kicked mostly everyone out of Africa. What you don't see is an independent Ethiopia, Somalia, and South Africa. I'll post a pic of it later.

Anyway, Qing westernized and became a GP. After that, it was my close ally in the Great war of 1901 against France, Russia, Mexico, Crete, Ireland, and Carlist Spain. I also had the US and Sweden on my side. Qing got all of Russia's colonies after the war, and tada, a mutilated Central Asia.

+ Reply to Thread