+ Reply to Thread
Page 156 of 235 FirstFirst ... 56 81 106 131 146 154 155 156 157 158 166 181 206 231 ... LastLast
Results 3,101 to 3,120 of 4695

Thread: Strange Screenshots

HoI AnthologyFor the Motherland500k club

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Pepper View Post
    French Rebel assault on Normandy > D-Day

yes... that's 597,000 rebels in one territory.
    I see the whole island of Guernsey has mobilised to keep watch on those rascally angry french peasants incase they think of making a crossing.

Commander: Conquest of the Americas

Blog Entries
    And yet AI still tries to train troops there. Do they ever cancel military construction?
    “Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.”

Darkest HourIron CrossVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness

Quote Originally Posted by calvinhobbeslik View Post
    Probably an ensemble of all ideological rebels...
    Yes, France had a communist dictatorship at the time. Needless to say, it did not survive this revolution. Here is a breakdown of just SOME of the rebel forces present.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3EU3 Complete
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneVictoria: RevolutionsSemper Fi
    Supreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Mount & Blade: WarbandPride of Nations500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by ZomgK3tchup View Post
    Wait, did Robert E. Lee die a day after you started your campaign? The south would've been boned if that happened to them in real life.
    Reminds me of the old Victory Games The Civil War game I was playing once. Playing CSA, 1863, big battle in N. Virginia. Lee, Jackson, Hood, JEB Stuart, and Joe Johnston all died in one day. Who beat them? McClellan, Banks and Rosecrans.

I surrendered at that point.
    Firm Believer in the Persuasive Power of Collective Violence

Winner of TWO vaunted and extremely rare "curtis Snagglepuss Award for making a classy exit from a thread"

ok guys so.... this is my 2nd FULL victorian game ever,and shit just got crazy.im playing as a communist greece (never changed nation) and things got fd up.just look....

ASIA

SOUTH AMERICA

EUROPE

brutal. russia does seem to enjoy taking little chunks of eastern asia, but i've never seen them expand into italy and SA before.

USA took tuscany in a not-quite great war in my game recently.

isn't that Germany so adorable?

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res Publica

Quote Originally Posted by costevie View Post
    brutal. russia does seem to enjoy taking little chunks of eastern asia, but i've never seen them expand into italy and SA before.

USA took tuscany in a not-quite great war in my game recently.
    Oh, I thought that was Two Sicilies.

btw,hedja turned fascist near the end of the same game.same did kuba (after i realised it as my communist puppet )

also my africa was colonized by greece(me) spain,italy and the netherland. no other nation (like germany,france or the uk) even set a focus.also japan won a contest and had an african puppet or something

Crusader Kings IIDivine WindVictoria 2Europa Universalis IV

and formal china only has 2 or 3 regions. Only time I've seen that was when I did it myself. Though you do see Russia and Japan sometimes take a small slice. I bet Russia's industry is kicking ass.

btw russia even sphered china.and that nation south of austria is an independent italian state (i think) it was smaller and actually managed to take some land from italy.

Luxembourg is the #1 automobile producer. #3 is Johor and #5 is Oranje. This is 1930

Also behold, over 12,000 clerks in French Mauritus:

And Scandinavia in debt to Afghanistan:

Benevolent Imperialist flame7926's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIISemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedCK2: Holy Knight
    500k club

I have no idea how this happened, all AI. Pan nationalists got the Austrian provinces to Germany, France took those, but I have no idea how Prussia got free.
    Come see my AAR: Scandinavia: 1890-1936 w/ Great Wars : Dead
    Try my user tweak for PDM mod Victoria 2. Winter, gaining cores, and more.
    Victoria 2 Pop Utility, works with any version
    White Man's Burden mod for Victoria 2. Greatly improves exploration and colonization, as well as rebellions and international affairs: Coming Soon
    Contact me by PM or at flame7926@gmail.com if you are interested in helping

Private
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Europa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by flame7926 View Post
    I have no idea how this happened, all AI. Pan nationalists got the Austrian provinces to Germany, France took those, but I have no idea how Prussia got free.
    OK, after 156 pages I think we finally have a winner. That's THE weirdest V2 screen I've seen.

I have also got random Austrian provinces because of german pan-nationalists, while playing germany . Don't know it is supposed to happen or what, I didn't complain.

Opened my borders as Japan. Guess where people moved:

Also:
    Last edited by lol887; 30-05-2012 at 20:23.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    Mount & Blade: Warband

Blog Entries
    Samurai-Vikings... Or Ninja-Vikings...

Russia decleared war on me(Japan)... suddenly out of nowhere this guy shows up:

A little far from home aren't you?

Victoria 2Victoria II: Heart of Darkness

The weirdest northern Europe I had ever experienced. Sweden, Norway, Scandinavia all co-exist together.

This was absolutely shocking. Independent Manhattan Commune by 1850 - Obviously it must have been a rebellion, but how it defeated the American army I'm unsure.

+ Reply to Thread