• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
btw, you have me listed twice on the first page ..

Done. Oh, has anyone posted the new game announcement in OT yet? I'm PMing people tomorrow so they don't have to wait as long for the game to start.

In.

As... *goes to check google*.. I shall be Ezalor!

ezalor.png

Keeper of the Light and Groomer of an awesome Beard.

In

Ten more people? :eek:o

Well damn. I suppose this is because it's summer time?

Well damn. I suppose this is because it's summer time?

I deem so good sir. :wacko: I can make it with 20 people, but it'll not be as good IMO.

I guess there are a number of reasons why this game doesn't get enough participators :

1) The rules of this game are unclear

2) It's summer time. People are on vacation.

3) The last game finished unsatisfactory and that issue wasn't really resolved by the GM of that game.

4) People have played WW often enough and are looking for other (new) more interesting games now.

5) Previous games of this GM had difficult/complicated/unsatitisfying rules.

Take your pick. I guess everyone (who doesn't participate) can agree with at least one reason why he doesn't participate anymore.

I guess there are a number of reasons why this game doesn't get enough participators :

3) The last game finished unsatisfactory and that issue wasn't really resolved by the GM of that game.

4) People have played WW often enough and are looking for other (new) more interesting games now.

Take your pick. I guess everyone (who doesn't participate) can agree with at least one reason why he doesn't participate anymore.

You forgot the evil workings of the EU. That's part of it.

5) is true which is why I checked that 1) didn't seem like a problem before joining. I think the theme of this game is a bit tricky to RP with so maybe some people might have decided to sit this one out because of that?

4) is also true, can you point me in the direction of some other slow paced browser based game? :)