• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(210090)

Corporal
Jun 8, 2010
Hi,

Hi everyone.

We've been receiving some questions about where to buy the game.

So we've compiled this list that's going to be updated.

Let us know if we've missed anything.

Sword of the Stars: Complete Collection

Boxed copy:

Paradox Webshop

Digital download:

GamersGate

D2D

Steam

Impulse

Eptisoft

Sword of the Stars: Ultimate Collection

GamersGate

D2D

Impulse

Gametap

Gamesplanet

Eptisoft

Pontofrio

Gamestop

Game

Play

Amazon.com

Sword of the Stars

GamersGate

D2D

Impulse

Sword of the Stars: Argos Naval Yard

GamersGate

D2D

Steam

Impulse

Eptisoft

Sword of the Stars: A Murder of Crows

GamersGate

Sword of the Stars: Born of Blood

GamersGate

Impulse

Gamestreamer

PC Game Store

Game

Play

Amazon.com

Xfire

Xgames

Mobily

Spawnpoint

Last edited by a moderator:
Just to clarify for the newcomers to the game and its many versions and expansions:
Sword of the Stars Complete Collection is the newest that include all the content from the previous ones.

I would also like to point out, that the "My Games" page has a key field for "Sword of the Stars" but not one for "Sword of the Stars Collection".

I was about to order the "Collection" on gamersgate when I remembered about how I missed out on some EUIII game icons by getting EUIII Chronicals... :(

Last edited:
I would also like to point out, that the "My Games" page has a key field for "Sword of the Stars" but not one for "Sword of the Stars Collection".

I was about to order the "Collection" on gamersgate when I remembered about how I missed out on some EUIII game icons by getting EUIII Chronicals... :(

Actually, it works. You just need to fill the last two boxes with x's. Mine registered fine with the Complete Collection version on gamersgate.

If you're upset with the game than there are plenty of other threads to post in. Please don't spam or post off-topic here. Thanks you.

Is it telling there are only 5 replies here?

Is it telling there are only 5 replies here?

No not really, since this thread is about places where you can buy SOTS. You're only supposed to post here if you have another outlet to add to the list.

Please remove Gametap from the list. They are very unprofessional and have virtually zero customer support.

I have bought my copy there and have not received a word from gametap concerning my refund.
I opened a support ticket, a thread forum and send PMs to two forum administators regarding my case. Not a single reply for two weeks.

Avoid!