• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
well, it looks like crowded eu2 game will start quicker and more certain than this, and i`ve decided to join it, because of definetely better timing and weekday to play.

and as i play hoi2 at sundays, my slots are over, so please don't count on me. Maybe i can sub sometimes.

ridingundeaddrakeheadblue.jpg

One of these beauty's ofcourse.:D

And im not sure, but steam patch ain't out yet. I can't play until then.

pff nothing beats invincible wich drops from lk hc

Drake, please show up in ICQ as soon as possible. It is the last time i will ask this kindly. ;)

just patch without it. You dont steam to patch games for you. Put it in "dont update automaitcly", dl patch and install"

Don't know about steam but with an impulse install it just says "For the Glory not installed" when running the patch.exe

well, it looks like crowded eu2 game will start quicker and more certain than this, and i`ve decided to join it, because of definetely better timing and weekday to play.

and as i play hoi2 at sundays, my slots are over, so please don't count on me. Maybe i can sub sometimes.

What crowded EU2 game are you refering to? Some Russian game? Kind of sweet from your part to abandon boat when the game is about to start, anyway, Tonio.

Anyway

IMPORTANT MESSAGE:

Game starts officially at 20:00 CET and ends at 24:00 CET and will take place during sundays, starting next day 29 of august.

The mod will be uploaded tomorrow night alongside with an updated game roster with everyone's starting position. If anyone dislikes their starting nations (after i posted the list tomorrow) all they have to do is to speak about it in here, although i cannot guarantee any change because we are trying to balance out players due to their skills.

END OF MESSAGE

Last edited:
Laruku said:
I would like to know how quick it should be played the game, I mean, I think we should play in slow or very slow motion, in order to issue orders, because we cannot pause the game. What's your opinion?

Game speed is relative. Sometimes when everyone is at peace we might play at Normal or Above normal if there is no problem with anyone. But usually we play at Below normal.

Under rare situations when there is a major war going war, we might go at Slow.

But when we speed up the game, the host (drake) warns everyone before, so if anyone has a problem with speeding up the game, all he has to do is speak about it during the game in the chat.

Nevertheless game speed isnt really a problem. You can always pause under rare occasions (like if you are discussing a peace deal during war with someone) but avoid doing it as a rule.

Oh and, welcome to the world of EU2 online (or should i say For the Glory online?). We are always looking for new players since few are the ones interested in playing this great game!

Last edited:
IMPORTANT MESSAGE:

Game will after all take place during Sundays (check my last post for exact hour and more info on the matter) since the only person with a problem about it was Drake and Tonio, but since Tonio abandoned boat, i guess its fine since Drake is now able to play during sundays.

END OF MESSAGE

Last edited:
Well, uh I would've preferred a weekday but sunday works too.

Woups, sorry, seems like i forgot about you. But if you are able to play Sunday then we are all able to play with each other in the same game! Lovely, isnt it? :cool:

Woups, sorry, seems like i forgot about you. But if you are able to play Sunday then we are all able to play with each other in the same game! Lovely, isnt it? :cool:

I feel so cared for here. :p

I'm not sure if I can make it for Sunday at 20:00.. I am arriving in Denmark late Sunday afternoon and then I have to get home and get dinner first, so it will be tight for certain :p

IMPORTANT MESSAGE

OK after almost 6 hours of speech i have FINALLY come up with a roster... However, there are still a little thing about it: I do not know if Sorelus is up to playing Brandenburg since he did not answer me in ICQ and i also do not know if Laruku is up to playing Persia (sorry but there is no more space in europe!). Anyway, if everything is OK with everyone, the current roster will be the following:

Admiral Drake - England - ICQ: 280-012-044
Mats_SX - Sweden - ICQ: 462-664-593
BorisV - Ottoman Empire - ICQ: 280-817-960
SorelusImperion - Brandenburg - ICQ: 350-909-244
EarendilHE - Austria - ICQ: 82-941-754
Colonel_General - Spain - ICQ: 401-955-351
Van Engel - Poland
BurningEGO - Russia - ICQ: 473-826-068
Barca - France - ICQ: 79-136-515
Monkii-sama - Portugal
ShoGuL - Venice
Laruku - Persia