Thread: Buy World War One Gold here!

Last edited by andrew.taranto; 10-09-2010 at 22:03.

First Lieutenant nibelungvalesti's Avatar
    Arsenal of DemocracyEU3 CompleteHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2

the world war one gold upgrade link from gamersgate sends me to the supreme ruler 2020 gold page and not the world war one gold upgrade page.

For those of you who are interested in the game ... it is on sale at gamersgate, get the game for 8,99 =)

What about putting in on Steam

Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionNaval War: Arctic CircleSemper FiSword of the Stars II
    Supreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Pride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
    Crusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne
    EUIV: Art of War

where can i register the game?..i cant find it...
    " ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - COME AND GET THEM King Leonidas , Thermopylae , 480 BC "

" Favourite HOI 3 Mods : DiDay's ICE / Francesco's Models Mod / Francesco's Counters Mod / Chromo's Widescreen Mod "

" Favourite Darkest Hour Mods : Arms Armistice & Revolutions / Kazoo's Skiff Style Icons / World In Flames II "

academic outlaw Moderator safferli's Avatar
    DiplomacyV2 BetaHoi 2 BetaEU3 Collectors EditionEUIV: Call to arms event

Quote Originally Posted by princeseth View Post
    where can i register the game?..i cant find it...
    I don't believe there is a forum registration code for it.
    When I speak in regal, manly grey I do so as a moderator.
    Never publicly comment or answer to a moderation post. Please write a PM (see Rule #2 of the Forum Rules).

--
    How to give a proper man-to-man hug

Ireland's Teardrop -- EU3 DW Munster/Ireland AAR. Follow the story of Munster, taking over the entire North American continent!
    Rule Helvetia! Helvetia Rule the Waves... -- Victoria 2 beta AAR. Watch Switzerland defeat the British Royal Navy... or die trying!
    What if the Pope had 200,000 men? -- A Papal States EU3 1.3 aar (abandoned/finished after owning 70% of the world)