Munit Haec et Altera Vincit
One defends and the other conquers
From left to right:
Standard, Commie, Fascist, Republican, Monarchist
Right. So I figure I'm going to have to create my own little improvement project for my little patch of land.
Description of Nova Scotia, in accordance to its existence in Victoria:
It was an autonomous region in the British Empire, resembeling Canada's dominion status, for nearly 20 years during the Vicky Time-frame, before becoming a founding member of the Canadian Confederation. Despite this, or rather because of the belief that the province of Canada had simply annexed the longer independent Province of Nova Scotia, Anti-Confederation sentiments existed in Nova Scotia visably until the 1920's, where people would fly their flags at half-mast on Dominion Day. The desire to leave the Canadian Confederation was so strong that at one point 36 of the 38 members of the Nova Scotian Legislature and 18 of Nova Scotia's 19 seats in the Federal Parliament in 1868 were held by the Anti-Confederation Party.
Anyone wishing to use this mod, or its resources, in their own works may do so. All I ask is that if there is documentation, that I am credited for my work. I would also like to be informed, but that's just for my own ego more than anything else.
- A Nova Scotian State, which can claim all of the Canadian territory up to the St. Lawrence, and New England states.
- Four unique flags, three of which are ahistorical, but still fitting with 19th century and Nova Scotian aesthetic.
- Minor alterations to RGOs and state names
- New Cultures and culture group
- New Union Tag for Atlantic cultures
To be later included:
New Download link at Strategy Informer!
Updated for HoD