+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Magicka on the PSN?

Magicka on the PSN?

Any chance of this being on the PSN in the future? Would really love to play this on the PS3

Thank You

Well if they release it for the PSN and XBOX Live I guess that will mean I will be getting three copies of the game....Different friends with different systems.

HoI AnthologyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCommander: Conquest of the AmericasEuropa Universalis 3Galactic Assault
    Lead and GoldThe Kings CrusadeEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldShip Simulator Extremes
    Mount & Blade: Warband500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    Well if they release it for the PSN and XBOX Live I guess that will mean I will be getting three copies of the game
    Lol

PSN would be kinda cool, some poeple would buy it
    'Darkest Hour', a 1914-1964 Grand Strategy Game

32? Oh.... whyyy... 69 is much a nicer sounding number...

200k clubCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneLeviathan: Warships
    March of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengoku
    Victoria 2Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the Roses
    Pride of NationsRise of PrussiaEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Well are there any news about the PS3 version yet? After reading this it seems uncertain?
    Oh, as I never bought a Paradox title for a console, do they also provide forum icons? I'll assume that Paradox Connect and its Achievments are PC only.
    War is a series of catastrophes that results in a victory.
    Georges Clemenceau (1841 - 1929)

I have an xbox and I really hope this game becomes available for xbox live since my computer's hardware won't be able to run the game with high settings. I want to see and play the game in all its glory

We'd really like to see the game on other platforms as well and will do our best to get it out. But for now, and the foreseeable future the game is PC only.

/s
    Chun Li: My father saved his village at the cost of his own life. You had him shot as you ran away. A hero at a thousand paces!
    Bison: I'm sorry... I don't remember any of it.
    Chun Li: You don't remember?
    Bison: For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me... it was Tuesday.

Twitter: @ShamsJorjani

200k clubCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneLeviathan: Warships
    March of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengoku
    Victoria 2Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the Roses
    Pride of NationsRise of PrussiaEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Ah, too sad.
    But as we already talk about multiplatforms, I'd love to see you offer a similar deal as Valve in future. For Portal 2 they will start do use Steamwork on the PS3 too. If you buy said console version, you'll also own the versions for PC and Mac. That is marvelous and something that I hope to see from other developers too, especially if they already develop something called "Paradox Connect".
    War is a series of catastrophes that results in a victory.
    Georges Clemenceau (1841 - 1929)

Mount & Blade: Warband

+ Reply to Thread