• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Technically this isn't over. I'd wait for jonti to show himself at the very least.
:rolleyes:
Randakar, the game - is - over, to all intents and practical purposes, there is no point whatsoever in playing on. I'm not interested in recording a win, as I haven't deserved it, but this game should be ended now, so we can start a new game and move on. That's not to say discussion should end, but there is no point in waiting until the deadline.

I hereby request that the game end and roles be revealed, as far as that still need be done.

The GM of the game has made an error of judgement in setting up this game, but these things happen and previous games have showed us he is far from a bad GM. A quite good one rather, so far I - having GMed only 1 lite game - can assess such things.^^
The players of the game have made their errors as well, but I'm certain in the future people will take another 5 minutes to think over their actions, remember this game and act accordingly.

We have a shared guilt, now let this end peacefully and have WWXCII go into history not as goodie nor baddie win, but as abandoned.
Hear hear!

Speaking of jonti: I wonder how angry he will be when he gets back to the thread and reads all this..

i_dont_give_a_rats_ass_sticker-p217392706926905645qjcl_400.jpg

I propose we declare this game as neither a goodie win, or baddie win, but as a J. Passepartout loss.

Don't any of you do irony anymore? :(

Nice cover-up <_<

:p

This is an outrage! That you would accuse me of such.. :(

I'm going to post here what I already posted on the group:

omg omg omg, do we have a like-a, facebookpage?

I hereby request that the game end and roles be revealed, as far as that still need be done.

The GM of the game has made an error of judgement in setting up this game, but these things happen and previous games have showed us he is far from a bad GM. A quite good one rather, so far I - having GMed only 1 lite game - can assess such things.^^
The players of the game have made their errors as well, but I'm certain in the future people will take another 5 minutes to think over their actions, remember this game and act accordingly.

We have a shared guilt, now let this end peacefully and have WWXCII go into history not as goodie nor baddie win, but as abandoned.

In the big game stats thread I will treat this as an abandoned game. Regardless of the GM's decision (which I normally would follow) what to do with this game. This game was extremely unbalanced.

I think that everyone complaining the setup is complete crap needs to stop and seriously think for a minute. Just because one pack is incredibly lucky doesn't mean the game is unbalanced. Not every game can end in a close call. As a baddie I was seriously frustrated by hitting tons of garlic lovers. That we managed to catch the priest was his fault, not that of the setup. Then it doesn't take a miracle for the two sorcerers to find the seer early. The first three nights equal six scans, normally you would expect to find at least something if you know what you are doing.

How can you declare a game broken withou knowing the setup? I was really getting annoyed by all the GM-bashing that was happening and is actually still going on. Why not wait until the end of the game like is normally done? It's like someone repainted your house as a surprise and you are determined to not like it even before seeing the result.

The Final Day

FoggyNightMini-lg2.jpg

On the 10th day. J. Passepartout stood forward and declared his love to hot babes higher than to his master. An eternal life without reproduction or getting tanned? Thats no life at all. His love for these things far outweighed those things his master could offer him, and thus the power of hot chicks broke the vampire spell. J. Passepartout told the village about the vile rituals he had been forced to commit in the name of Pack Malkavian. J. Passepartout told them of the vileness of the Vampires, and he told the village the names of the Vampires. And so the Village. Trusting the word of the Tad struck down one of those he had named. Ciryandor. By the Tad claimed to be a vampire. And lo and behold Ciryandor was an evil Malkavian Vampire. Not only that, he also was a hunter who could have killed anyone with his crossbow. Only the suddenness of the Villages attack on him prevented the doomed Vampire from taking another innocent soul with him into the underworld. During the night, the Tad himself strode forward to prove his merit further. He was also a hunter, trained in the art of taking down prey from afar. He used this skill well and sent a crossbow bolt into the heart of the Vampire Sorceror Jerard. His evil powers could not save him from the wound and he was dead. When dawn broke, the Village saw the work of the Tad. They saw that it was good. With the veracity of the Tads claim thus proved, the Village struck against the others that he had named. Yet again, the Tad was proven correctly. All he had named as followers of Nosferatu truly were followers of Nesferatu. The Village was free from the infestation of the Vampires. The Village was free. The Village was safe. The church bell rang with joy and the villagers could finally go to sleep. No longer fearful of what lurked in the nights. Peace had come. Exceot for one small thing. The Tad was dead. His heart had been broken when his master was slain by the Village. His love of Hot Chicks had been strong enough to resist the urge of his Master, but not strong enough to keep him alive after the death of the village.

The bodies of those who had been slain of the final day was laid forward to all to see
Slinky the Vampire Witness, whose contacts with the Seer had kept him of harms way for a long time.
Jonti-h the Vampire, whose last thought was regretting to suck the blood of J. Passepartout.
J. Passepartout. The Personal Thrall subservient to Jonti-h. Hunter. Guardian Council Member. The Tad.

The village looked at themselves. There was no longer any need to hide who they were. They could finally reveal all that they were and congratulate each other with defeating the Vampires.
Walrus the Seer
Lord_D the Priest
Polar Mongoose the Garlic Loving Doctor

Thistletooth the Garlic Loving Council Member
Randakar the Council Member and Witness
Marty the Garlic Lover
Kriszo the Garlic Loving Witness
Syber_Sid the Villager

Last edited:
I think that everyone complaining the setup is complete crap needs to stop and seriously think for a minute. Just because one pack is incredibly lucky doesn't mean the game is unbalanced. Not every game can end in a close call. As a baddie I was seriously frustrated by hitting tons of garlic lovers. That we managed to catch the priest was his fault, not that of the setup. Then it doesn't take a miracle for the two sorcerers to find the seer early. The first three nights equal six scans, normally you would expect to find at least something if you know what you are doing.

How can you declare a game broken withou knowing the setup? I was really getting annoyed by all the GM-bashing that was happening and is actually still going on. Why not wait until the end of the game like is normally done? It's like someone repainted your house as a surprise and you are determined to not like it even before seeing the result.

I didn't play in this game, because I considered the game unbalanced when reading the rules.
And yes, I informed the GM about this at the start of the game.

How many people actually died by hunt this game?

How many people actually died by hunt this game?
4 people were hunted ;)

You just ninjaed that. Didn't you?

4 hunts.
1 died.
2 saved by Guardian Council
1 saved because pack Gangrel died on that night.

Pack Malkavian prefered blodsucking.
4 succesful bloodsucking
1 saved by Guardian Council
2 saved by Garlic Lover trait.

In total HALF of all nightly baddie actions failed.

4 people were hunted ;)

You just ninjaed that. Didn't you?

:D

The edited version best conveys my actual point, which is: I don't like no hunt nights. ;)

Quite an effective GC I see.

What with the doctor? He never contacted us :(

And GODDAMMIT I want to know it NOW! Do we have a facebookpage or not? :mad: :mad: :mad: