• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The Tad groovily walks along, and notices a handful of his admiring friends. "Hey dudes, come on over to my room and we'll party or something, dudes." They are dressed up as vampires, something which The Tad thinks will be fun when the good part happens. That is, when he wins, again.

You and LS could form a coalition.

WE all like coalitions..... Right? Right?
cameron-clegg_1529392c.jpg

:rofl:

I do admit, that the concept of each person being free to do as they please without fear of being persecuted by their government is quite an attractive proposition, but Mengsk, you have taken it all away from them. It's time to kick this revolution into overdrive! :D

In

:rofl:

I do admit, that the concept of each person being free to do as they please without fear of being persecuted by their government is quite an attractive proposition, but Mengsk, you have taken it all away from them. It's time to kick this revolution into overdrive! :D

Yes. I am a very good friend cf Mr. Kim Jong Il..

mengsk.gif

Well, i guess it is about time for me to start getting involved in these games again. :)

For the first time in almost 9 months- IN! :D

Just a warning: I am a bit rusty at this as i took a long hiatus, so don't be surprised if i screw something up. :p