• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
@Walrus: Why don't you vote the ones who actually bandwagoned Steed, instead of me when I was only the first or second voter on him?

Because yes*.

Also, what kind of pub takes last orders at 1am on a Saturday? I am disappoint. :(

*that takes too much effort

Vote Walrus because by tomorrows deadline I will be on the road and will not be able to vote.

Vote rexodia

Because he's drunk.

No. Wait. Not him. Me.
You didn't drink the milk that was on the table, did you?

THAT WAS MINE! And by that I mean, I made it.

Moo...

Vote Thistletooth.

Friends don't let friends vote drunk.

Are you...an alcohol-producing cow?

Gods be praised! A self-replicating distillery. We must mate you with as many bulls as we can, for the betterment of all mankind.

He *is* a bull.

Now ponder what "milk" he might produce.
If you need to vomit, walrus' bukkit is around somewhere.

Vote Thistletooth.

Friends don't let friends vote drunk.

I support this endeavor. Tapping an alcohol-producing cow to provide the drink however, is even more repulsive. However, I sure could use on on the Hyperion to provide some liqueurs.

Vote rexodia48

for going on the road and not bringing some drinks.

My fellow catholics! I am most dismayed at the sight I have set my eyes just this morning for the I-don't-know-how-many'th time in a row: a barely filled church! Be advised not attending church on sunday mornings will have you end up in hell. Now we wouldn't want that would we? I was told my predecessor had quite the active community going here, and frankly I have no idea who- or what, is responsible for this embarrassingly low church attendance. *pulls a flacon from a pocket and takes 2 large swigs* damn I like that milky taste..

Now I do understand some of you might be somewhat tired by certain bestial activititties they might have engaged themselves in during the night, but that is no excuse - at all! - to skip this most important sunday morning duty. I have faith in all of you, and know that if you seek deep within yourselves and look around you will find the path to church (right across the street from the bar). Now go forth and multiply-eth! Except on saturday evenings, for on sunday mornings you will awake to other duties.

Last edited:
Vote Lemeard

Wow, did we just managed to lose 2 hunters? :D Yes, this is WW that we all know and love. vote rexodia I don't know why, everybody else does.

Gief count!

Sigh.... Ba(n)dwagons are so useful....... Voting rexodia will get us no where.
walrus 28
jonti-h 25
EUROO7 18
White Daimon 16
Lemeard 12
randakar 11
Steed 10
Lord_D 10
marty99 9
Ciryandor 8
humancalculator 7
Rysz 5
J. Passepartout 5
Saintis 4
jacob-Lundgren 4
Thistletooth 4
Polar Mongoose 4
jerard 4
Kriszo 3
von Loch Ness 3
Lord Strange 3
rexodia48 3
Sekenr 3
Slinky 3
Emperor Walter 2
Thud 2
Syber_sid 2
Raczynski 2
dublish 2
AVN 1
johho888 1
Eternaly_Lost 1

Too many inactives here (and yes I know I've only got 3 posts, I will do more)
I suggest we get rid of some of these deadweights: remember CAWZ!
Vote Eternaly_Lost

What's a race without a little competition?

Vote Eternaly_lost

Vote Eternaly Lost