• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I've been trying to be polite about that and not make it into a big deal :)

-Caliga

Consistent with Onslaught's resignation from the project, I will be taking command of the USA - Eastern North America thread. Updates to the "front post" will be done under the name "Eastern North America" by me; discussion will hopefully remain in the USA thread.

Someone needs to take over the FAQ maintenance (if necessary by means of having a moderator edit the post). Since I will be 100% gone very soon (only 95% gone yet:cool:), I will also be 100% unable to implement any changes requested myself.

Er... ahem... what would be needed to start an 'official' AGC:Spain thread, so all the proposed analysis and changes could be compiled and discussed properly?

I will indeed prepare it... thanks for the example, I will try to follow it (although it will not be as extensive, I must recognize :D)

I have included in my sig the link to AGC: Spain... is this the format you would like to find in the first post? I will thank you any idea.

I was told to come here to ask for assistance, since you guys know everything. I would like to know how I could change England into Great Britain with an event, along the same lines as Castile turning into Spain and Muscovy into Russia. I would very much appreciate your help in this endeavor as it would make the game much more accurate as well as enjoyable.