• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Just wanted to add that I have been playing the new version for a while now and it is great! Congratulations on fixing all the bugs, I have already played to 535 AVC and no crashes yet!

By the way, the game is working but the province textures are not. Most of Asia just comes out as blue. and Arabia does not look like Arabia at all it looks like a bunch of Lush forests and mountains. I am not too bothered with that as I mainly use the political view anyway just thought I would mention it.

Thanks for all your help in the bugs, I don't know why they appear (the ones I corrected until now are mostly not Magna Terra's fault, like the rebel of a regional country having noculture etc) but in the next version even more will be tackled.
Yeah the terrain map is a problem since the first day of this mod, fortunately Saint Comontorios is doing a terrain map for Magna Terra so in the next version it will get some love.

I tried to download it, but I got a notepad document with only gibberish on it. Not sure if anyone else had that problem or if I'm posting this in the right place.

Have you WinRar or 7zip installed? The file you download needs one of these programs to open it.

I was wondering if you could put the files into folders so they merge easier or just make a download of the bigger map files not the new countries and all i just want a bigger map.

I was wondering if you could put the files into folders so they merge easier or just make a download of the bigger map files not the new countries and all i just want a bigger map.

I do not understand, do you mean a blank map, with only vanilla countries and colonisable provinces outside the Mediterranean?

I do not understand, do you mean a blank map, with only vanilla countries and colonisable provinces outside the Mediterranean?

yes that is what i mean all provinces colonisable with vanilla countries. I also have a question is there a way to add new units i know how to do it in eu3 but not in rome. can you help me?

yes that is what i mean all provinces colonisable with vanilla countries. I also have a question is there a way to add new units i know how to do it in eu3 but not in rome. can you help me?

I'm not thinking in releasing a version like that. If you want to you have to go to each history/province file and make them barbarian (compare them to barbarian provinces to see how it should be). It should be the only thing needed (country information will be there but not used, you can remove it later)
I don't know how to do add units, I never looked at it.

Hey, Im new to Rome. I play Darkest Hour a lot however.

I down loaded this mod and put it into my MOD folder in the game, but, nothing comes up with the game launcher. How do I fix this?

Thanks.