• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
A shame it had to end so quickly. But alas, this is what happens when someone like Miran tries to be crafty.

Last edited:
And so Miran's reign of mildly pompous incompetence comes to an end. I can't help noticing that Khandesh's position seems a lot stronger then when he started off.

Very interested to see your take on an Iain Wilson AAR. I'll look out for your return from hiatus.

Very interested to see your take on an Iain Wilson AAR. I'll look out for your return from hiatus.

Yeah - me too! Now given that I've hauled my sorry arse back to the forums after my hiatus I think it's definately time for you to too!

Too many tos (and toos).

Right. The mob demands an update!

Right. The mob demands an update!

Hang on! I know there's a lot of me but surely I don't qualify as a mob? ;-)

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

Would it help if we said please? Pretty please?

If you don't come out of retirement, the people might force you into an "early retirement"

My friend...time is crucial...play when best suits you. There's so much to life. So, live it. And, keep in mind not to forget one important essence of life...as my acting coach once told me, slow down and smell the roses.

Last edited:
I'm sure our favourite authAAR is spending long hours, entire nights even, tirelessly composing, drafting, re-drafting the new chapter of this glorious saga. And maybe sipping some whisky... and watching TV... and playing angry birds... So be patient.

I'm sure our favourite authAAR is spending long hours, entire nights even, tirelessly composing, drafting, re-drafting the new chapter of this glorious saga. And maybe sipping some whisky... and watching TV... and playing angry birds... So be patient.

He was sipping whisky and eating deep-fried Mars bars, watching TV, and playing Angry Birds, when he had a horrible accident. He was rushed to the nearest KNHS hospital and treated by Rujul with vigorous fustigation and some butter.

Some stupendous news; I've played no further beyond this update, thus I will be taking a break from spouting my drivel on this board for the next two weeks or so (which going on my previous form means that this AAR will likely be on hold for the next year). Unfortunately I will most certainly resume typing up my dross filled updates once again however!

*cough* Uhm...well...yes, I've certainly not taken months between updates this time! A great many thanks to everyone bumping this and asking for an update, I greatly appreciate the surprising wish for this AAR to continue (your bribes are all en route to you, use it to get treatment, anyone requesting the continuation of this dross needs it!). This AAR is certainly not dead, I will most definetly post an update relatively soon (expect it within the next five years) and I have been wishing to post one before now but a few things such as my horrendous laziness, Rujul's 'treatment' regime and Angry Birds (how did you know?!) have drawn my attention elsewhere.

Indeed, I cannot wait for the update. Thanks to Miran I and Miran II (or should I say in spite of them) I should think that you are largely out of the immediate danger of annexation, baring if Ming or Timurids (If they do not collapse soon) start looking at you and start thinking "mmmm, tasty". At least until you meet up with the Europeans

Last edited: