• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Yes.

Amman is another province that doesn't display the building or occupation icons.

By the way, why are the Canaries muslim in every scenario?

The Canaries are pagan in 1066 scenario. :confused:

holy shit great
I love the changes in the Caucasus and Ukrainian regions. :D

When will this be available?

Won't be long, I just need to do some testing and make sure everything is balanced okay with the new province arrangements.

Lovely work!

Hopefully, in some point of time of development this map could be integrated into TASS and DVIP.

Not TASS, as Veld says. DVIP...I don't know. The majority of DVIP events should work alright with the map without any editing, though.

The Canaries are pagan in 1066 scenario.
Damn, I should have checked before posting, instead of trusting my memory about something I thought I saw a week earlier. Still, in the middle scenario they are ruled by a muslim and in in the late scenario both the ruler and province itself are muslim.

The majority of DVIP events should work alright with the map without any editing, though.
Muslims on the Atlantic and Knightly orders events need some minor edits. Mercenary events probably too.

Last edited:
Damn, I should have checked before posting, instead of trusting my memory about something I thought I saw a weak earlier. Still, in the middle scenario they are ruled by a muslim and in in the late scenario both the ruler and province itself are muslim.

Muslims on the Atlantic and Knightly orders events need some minor edits. Mercenary events probably too.

I haven't spent much time changing things from vanilla in the later two scenarios. They both now have pagan Canaries.

I've already made a MR-DVIP combo for my own use, and it didn't take long to edit the neccesary events. I'm not going to release it though, as DVIP isn't my mod.

Mappa Regnorum 1.4 can be downloaded here
Or here

Changes:

-Various border and province changes in Russia, England, Greece, France, Balkans, Levant and Egypt.
-Norman culture now split so that the Normans in Italy have their own separate culture, Italo-Norman
-Updated some vanilla events
-Some small changes to the duchy set up, as well as adding Ochrid, Asyut and Sarir as recreatable duchies.
-Added slightly modified versions of the stat reduction events from DVIP*
-Other minor bugfixes and scenario corrections

*I know some people don't like these events, but I, like jordarkelf, feel they're a neccesary bugfix. To remove, in db/events folder delete the file 'stat_reduction_events', and in the 'events' file in the db folder, delete the line: event = "db\events\stat_reduction_events.txt"

Needless to say, this is not compatible with save games from 1.3 due to the nature of the changes.

Last edited:
I've already made a MR-DVIP combo for my own use, and it didn't take long to edit the neccesary events. I'm not going to release it though, as DVIP isn't my mod.

Awww :(

Hoping Jordarkelf will pop along and give some sort of permission for its release.

A new version, which unfortunately isn't compatible with 1.3 (I had saves of two good campaigns) and I will have to edit the map again since I prefer the older setup in Styria and Carinthia, furthermore I guess that most have made their own MR-DVIP combo (I know I have ;)).

Anyway if I have the time I will definitely install the 1.4 (I've downloaded it immediately), but this may not be right away. :)

I'm still playing 1.3

I tried to move the regiment like the arrow shows but it decided to follow a rather different path.
Is this WAD or some kind of bug?
Further testing showed that it's impossible to directly move there from Tir Eoghain too,
no problems with other surrounding provinces.

screen8g.jpg

It also seems to be impossible to set sail from Ulaidh, even though it borders two sea zones. Gathering a large army there and trying to cross the sea directly can turn out to be unexpectedly expensive.

screen9o.jpg

screen10a.jpg

I'm still playing 1.3

I tried to move the regiment like the arrow shows but it decided to follow a rather different path.
Is this WAD or some kind of bug?
Further testing showed that it's impossible to directly move there from Tir Eoghain too,
no problems with other surrounding provinces.

It also seems to be impossible to set sail from Ulaidh, even though it borders two sea zones. Gathering a large army there and trying to cross the sea directly can turn out to be unexpectedly expensive.

It's a known issue that has been half-fixed in 1.4. The Ulaidh-Airghialla adjacency problem is gone, and it now forces you to go via Dublin rather than out to Donegal Bay. It's better, but still not right. I'm looking into ways of fixing it completely for the next release.

Mappa Regnorum 1.5 can be downloaded here

This updates features significant map and scenario alterations to Iberia, the Caucausus, Austria and Egypt (again), as well as fixing various bugs and mistakes. Due to the nature of the changes, it is not compatible with any earlier versions. Install by extracting over a clean installation of CK or a previous version of the mod.

Screenies showing major changes:

mr15a.png

Northern Iberia is quite different, and Siguenza has been renamed Lara (with thanks to Cesar de Quart, whose post I think I accidently overlooked previously, so apologies for that).

mr15b.png

Cilli, Pitten and Somogy are new provinces, possible due to a bit of reorganisation of the North Atlantic seazones

mr15c.png

Alania now only covers its historical area, which means it's just the 1 province.

mr15d.png

Egypt has been completely redrawn, getting rid of those really long thin narrow provinces. The Red Sea Desert is now terra incognita, as it was historically.

Yet another great update of this mod! I especially like the new set up in Austrian Lands (saves me some editing ;-)). The only (remaining :)) time consuming bit will be changing some of the COA; are these all 'new' provinces or were some originally located in another region?

Yet another great update of this mod! I especially like the new set up in Austrian Lands (saves me some editing ;-)). The only (remaining :)) time consuming bit will be changing some of the COA; are these all 'new' provinces or were some originally located in another region?

All the COAs for those provinces have already been updated.

All the COAs for those provinces have already been updated.

I know, but I've changed every COA, where I had an alternative I liked better;). So I don't blame you at all, but checking all those COA just costs a bit of time.:)

Furthermore will the work on the 1204-beta scenario continue in a next update?

Finally one question about TAGS, is MORO the only unused TAG left?