• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Beleg32: Good, good. :)

Ruwaard: Several maps I've found show Pescara as part of Sicily, so I've transfered it to them.

Herr Doctor: Okay, seems reasonable. You've also alerted me to the fact that Maramaros is misspelt on the map, so that will be fixed as well.

I've been doing a bit more work on the province terrains, mostly in Iberia which has had quite a radical overhaul.

spaint.png

If unmarried living women have no traits, it crashes the bride ledger. This is something obscure I discovered when starting the 1115 scenario. You could try to see if the game has any of those.

Great work! You guys are "monsters", respect. Can you tell me, will this map let me to convert a savegame into EU3?

Only if you modify the converter files.

Mappa Regnorum 1.2 is now available

Featuring:
-Slightly altered Low Countries to better reflect later political borders
-Revamped terrain set up for Iberia, Italy and Ireland
-A couple of other province and border alterations in Iberia and Persia.
-Some other small fixes and corrections.

Also, I've made a blank outline map for anyone who wants it.

Previously saved games should work ok with this update, but the changes to the terrain map will cause a few minor discrepancies. Other than that there shouldn't be a problem.

Last edited:
Thanks for the outline map! :)

Curious, how big is the map in pixels in it's original size? :)

Mappa Regnorum 1.2 is now available

Featuring:
-Slightly altered Low Countries to better reflect later political borders
-Revamped terrain set up for Iberia, Italy and Ireland
-A couple of other province and border alterations in Iberia and Persia.
-Some other small fixes and corrections.

Also, I've made a blank outline map for anyone who wants it.

Previously saved games should work ok with this update, but the changes to the terrain map will cause a few minor discrepancies. Other than that there shouldn't be a problem.