+ Reply to Thread

Thread: SF: Treaty of Munich Event

SF: Treaty of Munich Event

Playing SF as Germany, I did not see the Treaty of Munich event when expected. There are two triggers, one of which is "Dissent not 1". Assuming that this means within CZE I manually went in and set their dissent to some ridiculously high number to no effect.

So, as Germany what does it take to trigger that event? If it does not trigger, Germany is forced to invade CZE which is rather a-historic.

And, what does "Dissent not 1" really mean?

Thanks for any hints.

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneIron CrossKing Arthur IIMagickaMajesty 2
    Majesty II CollectionPenumbra - Black PlagueVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuSword of the StarsVictoria 2Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword

Quote Originally Posted by luniewski View Post
    Playing SF as Germany, I did not see the Treaty of Munich event when expected. There are two triggers, one of which is "Dissent not 1". Assuming that this means within CZE I manually went in and set their dissent to some ridiculously high number to no effect.

So, as Germany what does it take to trigger that event? If it does not trigger, Germany is forced to invade CZE which is rather a-historic.

And, what does "Dissent not 1" really mean?

Thanks for any hints.
    It means that Germany must have a lower dissent than 1.
    Sir NeoCore Slan, OLIR, beta of FtM, appointed judge of Alexspeed's Victoria 2 AAR Contest, Fan of the Week (22-11-2011) and I also play HoItCG.
    The Historical Plausibility Project 1.0.4 for HoI3, 2.0 for HoI3 - Semper Fi and 2.7 for FtM

My latest work from my Ink Well (which is post #200 in the Ink Well thread):
    Hitler's gamble - An alternative German Strategy (Vanilla HoI3 - Semper Fi 2.03c) finished
    Ten Reasons why Europa Universalis III is the worst game EVER (Vanilla EU3 - Divine Wind) finished
    The New Adventures of the United Nations... in Space - A Space Empires V AAR canceled after Season I

"Always write things on the forums that you’d be happy for your mom to read." - Fredrik Wester

i think so too

i think the treaties mostly depend on your country, not so on others,
    KAM REMAKE = EPIC.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteHearts of Iron IIIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    V2 Beta500k club

For Treaty of Munich to be available, Germany's dissent needs to be lower than 1. 0.99 dissent will work in this case, so all you need to do is wait for yours to go down.

+ Reply to Thread