+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Kaiserreich GFX Options

Quote Originally Posted by K W View Post
    Perhaps you should write a PM to Trot as he has been offline for several days.
    Perhaps a charitable citizen of this thread could re-upload what they downloaded.

Darkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneSemper FiMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderWar of the Vikings

Quote Originally Posted by Greenwhirl View Post
    Perhaps a charitable citizen of this thread could re-upload what they downloaded.
    Anyone?

Model Pics
    http://www.mediafire.com/?7ojguamz2txg5nj

Flags and Shields
    http://www.mediafire.com/?21225hb8f6zz99p

I knew I behaved like a digital packrat for something.
    Last edited by Sapwood2; 22-03-2012 at 19:16.

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneMagickaMarch of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Semper FiSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordPride of NationsRise of Prussia
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Huzzah!

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDarkest HourFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourIron CrossVictoria: RevolutionsSemper FiVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the Arcane500k club

Thanks so much! Now I'm off to rewrite history with flashy graphics!

For some strange reason whenever I try to use the SKIF icons they are for the wrong unit. My 1936 infantry has the icon for the 1951 ones, and my early war aircraft are all jets. Is there something I'm doing wrong with the installation?

I have the same problem. It appears the game is ignoring the pre-war unit models, and skipping right to the ww2 models. That means that the 1918 interceptor is using the 1936 interceptor model, great war tank using the 1936 light tank, etc.

You can still have infantry,armor units pretty much complete.You can just erase the units that are not fitting to the tech dates.And you will have somewhat complete set.
    You can fight against stupidity but you cannot win.

It'd be possible to fix for DH, I imagine, but a lot of work renaming every single file correctly.
    Last edited by Serenissima; 17-07-2012 at 02:39.
    Most Serene

(Currently working on: Mod1914)

Quote Originally Posted by Serenissima View Post
    It'd be possible to fix for DH, I imagine, but a lot of work renaming every single file correctly.
    Yet another problem is that there were created tons of other units, fitting between the existing ones. Not only it's necessary to rename it all, but also create new pics to those units. Indeed it is a lot of work to do.

download links are from good ol' megaupload, so we get a nice message from the fbi

could someone reupload those packages?

Replace the links the ones you put work no more

First Lieutenant PreciousTritium's Avatar
    Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineMajesty 2March of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Rome GoldSemper FiVictoria 2EU3 Collectors Edition500k club

Yeah, these look great, unfortunately I can't download them. If someone could be so kind...
    Mecha-Stalin was worse than Hitler.

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteFor The GloryHearts of Iron III
    Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldVictoria 2Europa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by erica View Post
    I have made and collected the Kaiserreich flags in VIC style and also add some new flags~

Download here
    Do you any other download link that isn't from a site infested with viruses and worms?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6