• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
BGW? you lost me

Actually, I tried to make a joke referring to Russian imperial Black-Gold-White flag. I don't like it and feel it's not cool at all.

Actually, I tried to make a joke referring to Russian imperial Black-Gold-White flag. I don't like it and feel it's not cool at all.

i think it is yellow. :rolleyes:

Your slavic humour is wasted on us westernised folk.

:p

And it is cool.

i have never seen a russian cabaret :X

what about this flag i took the last flag and changed it all with paint (i am to impatient to do the hour install of Photoshop) it still needs a bit of a change mainly the commonwealth star which needs 1-2 more points

and JR is right soviets flag should be red it would just be odd having it another colour like calling a capitalist a capitalist donkey instead of pig it would just fell wrong

plus(+) they can hardly make a game called blue alert. Now can they

(i put the + in brackets becase i think plus is diffrent from + dont judge me)

edit: i think the flag would look better flipt

Unless this can be clasiffied as a discussion over the Russian flag in the mod. In that case, let's continue.

I think it can.

So, let's proceed.

BGW sucks. WBR for the win.

[trolling on]I vote for that flag. It looked nice flying proudly over kremlin's walls :D[/trolling off]
Anyone else thinks that in this skiff pack, it's strange to have soviet uniforms on russian soldiers? I was thinking 'bout swapping them with some siberian ones.

no thoughts on my flage i feel neglected :p