• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(88606)

Sergeant
5 Badges
Dec 8, 2007
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Hearts of Iron II: Armageddon
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
I haven't been around the forums in a few months, but I felt I should come by and post up some of the graphic collections I had put together. I don't want them to go to waste just sitting on my computer. So here they are:

First up, my last version of Kaiserreich SKIF icons. From Cuba to China, South Africa to Korea, Lithuania to America First Union, just about every state in Kaiserreich now has a SKIF icon set. I have painted some sets myself, but I must give enormous credit to the many great SKIF artists throughout the community. Enjoy. I hope they enrich your gaming. Version 3.0:

Download​

The second GFX option pack I have is a collection of EU3 style flags and shields for all Kaiserreich states. I have included two different versions of several flags so that you may choose which one best suits your game. Enjoy:

Download​

Go forth and contribute Kaiserreich community. I'd love to hear your opinions and see your own work here.

Ah!! Great! thanks!!

@ivir, that is austria hungary, play as austria and win the civil war then choose in an event to go back to dualism and austria-hungary is then created.
and the second flag is that for flandern walloon? because that flag is different.

also i think the red of the frech flag is too pink, can you make it more red? (do you understand what i mean? make it the red like in the flag of new england)

the rest of the flag are great and thanks for that!

Last edited:
and the second flag is that for flandern walloon? because that flag is different.
It looks like a Belgian flag. Since there's no Belgium in KR, yes, it should be Flanders-Walloon.
also i think the red of the frech flag is too pink, can you make it more red?
Can't agree with you. To me, red is red enough.

Anyways, flags are well-made! (And btw, Papal icons are made by my humble person ;))

It looks like a Belgian flag. Since there's no Belgium in KR, yes, it should be Flanders-Walloon.

Can't agree with you. To me, red is red enough.

Anyways, flags are well-made! (And btw, Papal icons are made by my humble person ;))

ahh red is not my favorite colour anyway:rolleyes:

I had made some Cparks icons for the Kaiserreich. and I will keeping update.

icons3.png

Updated @21/07

icons5.png

Last edited:
i think for icons, that austria would have used the balkenkreuz while germany would have used the iron cross. in ww1 they both used the iron cross and later the balkenkreuz but when the war was over and they are not allied anymore (like in kiaserreich) there must be a difference between planes of them because you dont know of wich country the plane or tank or soldier is, and is not usefull and especially when there is a war between austria and germany:

look there some soldiers!
yes but are that ours?
i dont know, we have the same logo so......
lets ask it!
he you, are you german?
NEIN!! AHH!!
shit......

EDIT:
Not all the flags are BMP, some are PNG wich cuases a crash at me. not easy to edit but i have to search all the flags wich are png........takes time.......
maybe for the noobs who dont know how to edit the stuff, for them it is easier if all just works.

Last edited:
EDIT:
Not all the flags are BMP, some are PNG wich cuases a crash at me. not easy to edit but i have to search all the flags wich are png........takes time.......
maybe for the noobs who dont know how to edit the stuff, for them it is easier if all just works.

In Windows Explorer, just "Sort > By Type" ;)

Many of these flags are non-canon - good work, but it'd be best if you co-ordinated with the official KR forums next time. That way your work is likely to end up shipping with the official mod!

thanks they look great. for wich countries all icons are done? i would love to play with these icons.

The icons I had made actually from the Cpark's icons.

And the Cpark's icons I made for Kaiserreich:

UoB, Germany(Changing the balkenkreuz to iron cross), Austria/Austro-Hungary/Danubian Federation, Russia, Qing Empire.

Last edited:
The flag for Flandern-Wallonia is wrong, otherwise it's good.