• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
For some strange reason whenever I try to use the SKIF icons they are for the wrong unit. My 1936 infantry has the icon for the 1951 ones, and my early war aircraft are all jets. Is there something I'm doing wrong with the installation?

I have the same problem. It appears the game is ignoring the pre-war unit models, and skipping right to the ww2 models. That means that the 1918 interceptor is using the 1936 interceptor model, great war tank using the 1936 light tank, etc.

You can still have infantry,armor units pretty much complete.You can just erase the units that are not fitting to the tech dates.And you will have somewhat complete set.

It'd be possible to fix for DH, I imagine, but a lot of work renaming every single file correctly.

Yet another problem is that there were created tons of other units, fitting between the existing ones. Not only it's necessary to rename it all, but also create new pics to those units. Indeed it is a lot of work to do.

I have made and collected the Kaiserreich flags in VIC style and also add some new flags~:p

flagsc.png

Download here
Do you any other download link that isn't from a site infested with viruses and worms?