• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
At the time, it was one of the last province he could take without getting a new common border with Poland.
Though with Poland joining in on the gangrape of Lithuania, it was quite clear that he was going to have a common border.
Which also means that the French blob just became that closer to Horde territory:D

Thanks.

Jeez!

You people really don't like Swedes, don't you? I was mostly reffering to one of Humons comics in which it says that speaking swedish is the worst thing that a finn could be forced to do.

Probably also the worst for a Dane, but as I don't want to start a flamewar, I'm going to search for a language I want to speak less.

Onward, mighty horde!

So, does Poland get a border with you after this?

[War with Sweden – November 1591
2dudouw.jpg
Yes, he does, 1 province the Poles took off Lithuania :D

Good stuff, its great to see your troops can just about handle their own against technologically advanced military powers at present, provided they have the numbers and leadership. No doubt their battlefield prowess is rather aided due to their fear of failure in battle causing massive revolts back home! Actually, I suppose a defeat in battle is not needed for massive revolts back home. Just about anything seems to do it, I daresay some revolt due to their being too much sunshine on certain days...

FEEDBACK

urdh - What's not to like! :rofl:

Macknull - Hell Yeah!

anweRU - The peasants are revolting, if they weren't revolting they wouldn't be peasants - think Baldrick ;)

Vesimir - The Estland core was from one of the Claims on Rivals events

sprites - Maybe...

Johan11 - Battlefield Commissions makes sense but I'm a 100 regiments under my force limit so Grand Army would be a waste

sprites - Exactly

Dewirix - It was a very nice pun! :mad: :rofl: Those Deccanese cores are on the to do list but I'm hoping for a DOW on me.

dinofs - Deccan soon (I hope)

Chief Ragusa

I have no idea why I didn't get the core on Livland but I didn't :(

I was warned so DOWing Crete triggers the warning rather than Crete being guaranteed.

It would be nice if the Ottos didn't ferry troops but sadly they did.

The military reform move was OK - I want to go Quality and Narrowminded so what I lost going Inno I gained on the Quality slider.

Croatia is only two provinces they've no chance against the Ottomans - I haven't allied with them as its somewhere to hide if I'm fighting in Eastern Europe and it goes wrong.

Another TSC is due soon the Khan's been around a couple of decades.​

Boris ze Spider - Volhynia is a target because it's a core and it created no new borders (er that last bit didn't work out)

GaiusC - Right on both the value of Volhynia and the use of Croatian vassalage

blsteen - TSC due? Yes.

Axe27 - France is getting bigger but has been quiet for a while.

Enewald - Very true it makes you sit and post on web forums constantly :p

Vesimir - Swedish, the bikini teams are better :)

Malurous - I'm pretty happy about grabbing hold of hose provinces I'd like Anatolia and those scattered provinces in Syria and Egypt.

Johan11 - That'll be that Nordic brotherhood kicking in then :)

El Pip - You're depressed by Sweden? stay out the North :rofl:

Vesimir - I don't know about you but these forums give me one seriously weird impression of Finland!

Ashantai - We like that, you may repeat the slogan as appropriate!

PhilleP - Write a neverending series of mindlessly detailed gameplay AARs

Keinwyn - To be fair I wasn't really backstabbed there.

aldriq - I've got a border with Poland as they jumped Lithuania.

GaiusC - Thanks

I daresay some revolt due to their being too much sunshine on certain days...
You're definitely Scottish :p

Starfury - Good to see you back my friend I hope you like this one - may be enough to do a Tribal WC AAR?

The peasants are revolting, if they weren't revolting they wouldn't be peasants - think Baldrick ;)

Sometimes I've read 'pleasant uprising'... I guess it stopped being pleasant in 1401... :rolleyes:

EDIT: Oh dear, just managed my emu, I can go on holiday now :D

Chapter Forty Two

The Horde isn’t really strong enough economically to support mass colonisation of Siberia so Colonial Ventures is put on hold. It’s either Divine Supremacy for Missionaries or Battlefield Commission for Generals. I chose Battlefield Commissions; conquer then convert.

Esrerum cores in December 1592.

It’s August 1593 before the next revolt, Polish patriots in Volhynia. Shia zealots rise in Laristan later in the year. Worrying, France embargoes me in November 1593.

1594 starts with a Lithuanian patriot uprising in Minsk. Dulkadiri nationalists rise in Adana a month later. The good news that month is that the colony of Tomsk produces Gold! Laristan converts (again) in May. Kiev revolts (Ukrainians).

3rd June 1594

ofdamh.jpg

So this is good news isn’t it. This lot have such ugly numbers that if they were Premiership footballers they’d being paying for girls…

I’ve no longer got a BB limit and more fun ahead as IN regencies only usually last five or so years…

The rebels

2vrv508.jpg

At 23 rebellions and 130000 rebels it’s smaller than some TSCs in the past. In fact this is basically three isolated areas. It’ll be interesting to see who of my neighbours respond.

The Western Border

29vi141.jpg

Note that I’ve a border with Poland and Transylvania’s allies include France.

The Middle East

23m7n1y.jpg

Central Asia

6sdzdl.jpg

Looking at this lot I’ve probably been a bit conservative over territorial gains in recent years.

The next revolt is only 16 days later when a second set of Shaybanidi nationalists rise in Bukhara. July brings two more revolts, more Arab patriots in Badiyat Ash Sham and Ak K nationalists in Murgan. August and Qasim Khanate nationalists (remember them!) revolt in Zavolochye. Pretender rebels hit Surgut and Kerman in September. November brings nationalist revolts, Qara K in Van and Qasim Khanate in Tver.

28th November and Poland sends a warning.

December’s revolts are Qasim Khanate nationalists in Moscow and Pretender supporters in Zaporozhia.

Poland declares War – January 1595

33xgea0.jpg

That’s Poland and Thuringia vs. Golden Horde, Novgorod, Persia, Haasa and the Timurids. (I haven’t allied Kazakh).

There’s another Qasim revolt this month in Beloozero. The initial rebellions are already broken by this time with only Judea, Mecca and Kyzyl Kum still to relieve. The still Orthodox Russian lands are rebellious.

March sees Pretender rebels in Sharizhor even as a 47 regiment Polish stack storms Volhynia. They’ll be ignored for a while to run up war exhaustion and run down manpower.

Yet more Qasim rebels rise in Ustyug in April. June’s revolt is in Sinope, Candari nationalists. July brings Qasim rebels in Yaroslavl.

Poland has made a strong push into the Ukraine but war score is only down 4 points and their war score has climbed to over 4.5.

The Polish Offensive – Summer 1595

ng99ie.jpg

Somewhere along the way the Pretender was killed (by Timurids I think) so a new one arises in Pegaya Orda in August. Mecca revolts in September just after I’d defeated the first revolt. October sees five revolts; Pretender forces in Kazan and North Ufa, Kazakh nationalists in Zheteru, Georgians in Alania and Arabs in Badiyat Ash Sham.

Battle of Crimea

27yweoh.jpg

October continues to go badly as a 16 regiment stack is destroyed by the Poles after a long chase. I also catch a useful event, losing a point of stab as preferable to moving two points towards Serfdom. The Horde also suffered repeated heavy kitten strikes destabilising your AuthAAR – very similar to meteors ;-)

Archangelsk is hit by Pretender rebels in November.

The War Situation – January 1596

2napfte.jpg

The Poles are actually pulling back as attrition wears down their stacks – I’ll try and reclaim some of those lost provinces.

Early January and Lithuania sends a warning. Khivan nationalists also revolt in Khiva this month. February sees a second revolt in Khiva and the third uprising of this TSC in Mecca. I’m holding Mecca but it does drag troops a long way out of position.

March sees Iraqi nationalists in Mosul and more Pretender rebels in Pensa. April and its Muscovite rebels in Beloozero and Vladimir. The Poles have been driven back to the border although there are still provinces to reclaim and some stray regiments to destroy. June and there are two more Muscovite rebellions; Beloozero again and Kostroma.

Peace with Poland – July 1596

f5698j.jpg

That’s 30% of my army about to get annihilated so yes I took the white peace offer (32 Horde regiments against 50 Polish). I hadn’t expected the extra 23 regiments of Polish horse that struck at the last minute.

Pegaya Orda cores in November. I’m still chasing down the pretender who’s fled to colonial Tomsk; travel times are significant.

Haasa annexed – January 1597

10nu69v.jpg

My Badboy is 7.50 / -7.00

Bukhara cores in April and Yaroslavl converts in November.

It’s February 1598 before the next rebellion, Ukrainian nationalists in Podolia. Polotskian rebels appear in Polesia the next month.

Damascus cores in May.

July brings two revolts, Arab patriots in Badiyat Ash Sham and Orthodox zealots in Rzhev.

Eastern India – January 1599

nbdelh.jpg

That’s Castile invading Delhi via Deccanese Bengal. I’m used to the Iberians randomly DOWing SE Asian minors but that’s rather impressive. The nearest Castilian base is the Congo.

January 1599 and North Ufa culturally assimilates from Uralic to Tartar.

April and another Siberian colony is established in Narym.

September and Yemen warns me…

Podolia has a Ruthenian patriot uprising in October – Ukraine has revolted from Lithuania as an OPM.

And then its 1600.

Rebel Count = 942 (+63)
Rebels = 5,077,000 (+356,000)

----------​

I'm beginning to be increasingly satisfied with my 10.000.000 rebels bet.

also, I don't like those sudden endings.

And, if possible, could we get a world map and ome stats?

I would appreciate that.

It's 1600, next update will be the usual stats, maps, pies and the like ;)

Battle field Commissions. Quite good depending on your level of tradition. I use it when I'm not deep in BB wars and don't really aim for WC (which would ensure either that I have max tradition, or that tradition won't matter much because I'll be able to crush everyone else).

White peace was a wise choice - though Horde provinces should've rebelled in disappointment. With negative BB limit, the risk of another DOW while you tried to gain a province over Poland was too much - and Poland probably had more manpower and reserves than Lithuania when you refused their peace offers.

Now, let's see if Yemen is suicidal :D

And let's see what kind of bad horse-rider of a khan you'll finally get ;)