• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Never! :mad: I mean come on, it has just been proven in this timeline that a tribal form of government is clearly superior. :D

Only in IN. I'd like to see him do it in DW, or even in HT3. Not so much in Ht3.

Port the game into GalCiv2 or Sword of the Stars 2, mod in TSCs somehow, and conquer the galaxy!

And YOU asked if I hate him? :D

Picture dat: TRIBAL REPUBLIC!
TSC every 4 years!
400px-Trollface.jpg

Only in IN. I'd like to see him do it in DW, or even in HT3. Not so much in Ht3.

With the newest DW beta patch, he should be able to achieve World Conquest as Golden Horde in ~100 years or so. At least judging from some of the screenshots and comments it seems to be that way.

Now release a small country, load up as them, and fight the horde for the remaining years.

I don't understand why everyone is celebrating like it's over. After all, the Horde is outnumbered two to one by it's rivals! You have no hope of success!

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! :p

Good luck on the WC! :)

i'd ask which country you're giving the no too...but your avatar gives it away.
And Johan11, its sometimes nice for us non-bleeding edgers to see the old school way things were done.
As of like a couple of years old school, not like a rotary dial phone or Fergie as a pop singer not as a Princess.

i'd ask which country you're giving the no too...but your avatar gives it away.
And Johan11, its sometimes nice for us non-bleeding edgers to see the old school way things were done.
As of like a couple of years old school, not like a rotary dial phone or Fergie as a pop singer not as a Princess.

At least it's not me who have just been conquered by angry mongrels. That's hundreds of years ago. Which of my previous posts are you referring to in this case.

There IS only 5 years and change to go. If the regency were to kick in and last through the end, it'd be over. That said, I doubt it. :)

Regency doesn't stop you making peace. It only stops you declaring war. The final wars he needs should be declared before the game is unpaused, so there is no chance of a regency getting in the way.

I like it how the diplomats NEVER come back, you always need new ones. I guess they get all decapitated after delivering their message...
And somehow there are always some fools who want that job. I guess it's because of our shitty economy :D