• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
good progress , you may finish it in time if the khan lives long enough ^^
that would be the first tribal world conquest!

Truly awesome. I thougt it would (again) end with less then 5 provinces left, but now it looks as it could really work. Go get 'em!

With a negative BB limit (-10) and BB of over 1200 I’m improving relations at over 700 points a year.

Must be one of the weirdest game play statements I've ever seen :wacko:

Despite the minor setbacks, victory looks so close....

I have a problem declaring war. With a negative BB limit (-10) and BB of over 1200 I’m improving relations at over 700 points a year. I need to get relations down before I can DOW as everyone is at or above +100 where I’ll suffer a stability hit.
:rofl:

You're so agressive everyone wants to be your friend. Who said being an all-conquering maniac doesn't get you friends?

By my calculations that's 18 Portuguese provinces taken since the 1800 update, leaving them with just 15. The war you've just declared should bring them down to near single-figures, which would probably let you swallow them by 1821 even if you had to respect truces. As it is I think you've got a world conquest on your hands, so please accept what I hope is not a too-premature congratulations.

Good luck...nice moves taking the Portugese down some more
Good to see Johan11 made it back for the endgame.

Why thank you. Thank you indeed. Why thank you indeed. Indeed why thank you indeed.

FEEDBACK

no7892142 - I don't need to spend two or more diplomats to DOW - I can either DOW on insult or use a cunning plan!

Chief Ragusa -
Portugal is doomed, even Mourinho couldn't save them now.

The extra RR is a real nuisance!

There's no real need for the native american minors...

The islands in the Med will fall but they are forted up :(

Greenland didn't defect to Quebec - I took it from Sweden recently.

I do have a defection problem :mad:

Malurous - I'm now very confident of making it - the point we both misjudged was that those very poor northern Canadian provinces don't cost much in a peace deal even when on the same continent as their capital (10 points full price!).

Ygor - Level 6 fortress :mad:

phalanx369 - Thanks for the compliments but what about the AAR? ;) Sounds like you're getting into a proper Ottoman game there!

Johan11 - Told you you'd make it back in time. As of 1810 another TSC would not be a problem although a Regency would be.

esk1m0 - Wait and see! Also relations stop improving once at +100 or higher so in practice I'm usually somewhere between +100 and +150.

The Arch Mede - Correct on the maths - but remember you only get insulted by neighbours - the islands ignore me so I need a plan...

sprites - Yes I think it's possible from here :)

Enewald - Not even that bug will prevail!

Franconian - Thanks, I'm now pretty confident.

aldriq - My AARs do tend to have some fairly weird gameplay moments :D

You're so agressive everyone wants to be your friend. Who said being an all-conquering maniac doesn't get you friends?

I'm guessing but Hitler? ;)

Macknull - Good answer LOL

Johan11 - 28.9? I'm missing the significance...

damnt512 - Thank you :)

Dewirix - Thanks, from where I am in 1810 I'm happy I should be able to make it to a Tribal WC.

phalanx369 - I'll probably just click my mouse and hit pause while drinking tea ;)

blsteen - Portugal are toast and yes it is nice Johan11 made it back - he does worry too much at times ;)

Macciavelli - That's crazy talk! :D

Johan11 - You have friends here :)

Chapter One Hundred and Six

So where were we? Oh yes…

War with Shawnee - January 1807

2i1gris.jpg

Yes that is a Land Tech zero OPM with a single regiment of cavalry as alliance leader. Catholic zealots rise in Luxemburg, no I don’t know why either. Nice revolts mid month. Objectives here include 100 points of provinces from Portugal and Cherokee and the annexation of Creek (who’re outside Portugal’s diplomatic web).

Through the Spring there are revolts in; Gibraltar, Pawnee, Potawatomi, Lisbon, Aragon, Eiriksfjord, Labrador, Atakapa and Maine. Creek is annexed in early March.

War with Sweden - May 1807

Oops, someone forgot the screenshot. Nothing to see here, move along please.​

Once the truce ended I DOWed again, upsetting some people; Dangla, Sayin Noyin, Dzungaria, Huron, Valencia, Dendi, Wairoa, Guayana and Vermandois. Nine rebellions for DOWing Sweden was a bit unexpected!

The summer’s rebels are in; Cayuga, Antigua, St Thomas, Eidsiva, Chaco Boreal, Dornod, Vendee, Cayor, Handan, Iowa, Pawnee and Sauk.

Peace with Cherokee - September 1808

2i2bnyc.jpg

That’s yet another new OPM. Of course there are rebels: Toubkhal, Muskogee, Seminole, Caracara and Guatemala. Menabe revolts in October.

Peace with Portugal - November 1807

20jom4o.jpg

They are down to the five provinces on the Eastern Seaboard. As is well known you can’t please all the people all the time. Rebels hit Satsuma, Moron, Karankawa, Porto Seguro, Winnebago, Chiaha and Susquehanna. December’s revolts are Puerto Rico and Yakutat.

1808 and there are revolts; Bauchi, Chichas, Chiquitos, Pamlico, Guachichil, Ayrshire and Cumbria.

Peace with Sweden - April 1808

vo3g95.jpg

Sweden’s also now an OPM. There’s four uprisings in response to the news; Gibraltar, Zapotec, Tohancapan and Pehuenmapu. May also brings four revolts; Guangzhou, Missouri, Oneida and Labrador.

June 1808 and a spy sent to ‘Fabricate Claims’ against Gotland fails at 5%. This doesn’t matter since the entire point of the exercise was to get relations down from +115 so I can DOW without a stab hit. The failed spy drops relations to +90...

War with Gotland - June 1808

219o0mv.jpg

Peace with Castile - June 1808

b6zwuu.jpg

With Portugal so near destruction there’s no need to keep Castile around any more. The summer sees rebellions in Arguin, the Canaries, Ceara, Manahoac, Hitachi, Cuzco, the Falklands, Jiangsu, Burgos, Salish and Alaska.

After a quiet August the rebels pick up again; Saintonge, Jylland, Pamlico, Idah, Chaco Boreal and Ojibwa.

A spy succeeds in damaging relations with the Papacy in November leading to…

War with the Papal States - November 1808

s1nwip.jpg

It’s an unpopular decision; Murcia, Andalucia, Caddo, Chinook, Squamish, Munster, Izumo and the Kurils. Little Karoo revolts in a month later.

There’s very little to say about the wars. They are basically sieges of very heavily fortified provinces that rarely fall to the first assault.

1809 starts with revolts; Manahoac, Woods Cree, Patagonia Oriental and Guyuan.

February sees a rebellion in Granada and a second uprising in Woods Cree.

Peace with Shawnee and Portugal - March 1809

anelv6.jpg

Portugal is now an OPM. Revolts hit Girona, Seminole and Yamashiro.

Days later Great Britain declares War!

2mfxfz9.jpg

Rebellions continue throughout the summer; Samoa, Mosquito, Maranhao, Tucujulandia, Vestbygden, Menominee, Copiapo, Auvergne, Catawba, Cahokia, Epekwitk, Luanda, Bagirmi and Suma.

Elsewhere…

1zyy175.jpg

Cherokee has broken to Portuguese patriots and defected to Portugal! The province was culturally Portuguese after the conversion of the originally pagan and Cherokee province. When I force released Cherokee they came back as Cherokee cultured but the province remained Portuguese. It’s annoying.

Peace with the Papal State and Sweden - August 1809

2mh7lnc.jpg

Two more down.

The rest of the year brings a long series of revolts; Porto, Seneca, Dalaskogen, Alpercatas, Toledo, Tangiers (twice), Kii, Unami, Tuscarora (twice), Wyandot, Connaught, Ozark, Mandan, Beira, Cuzco, Quijos and Chipewyan.

Peace with Great Britain - December 1809

ay92z8.jpg

GB is now an OPM.

As we reach 1810 I’m only at war with OPM Gotland; a level 6 fortress on an island. This is taking some time…

Rebel Count = 7269 (+130)
Rebels = 33,181,000 (+408,000)

----------​

More reductions of the non-Horde states. Sweden, Castile and the Papal States gone. Can't spare amore than a though for Shawnee, Creek and Cherokee. Pity about Portugal gaining an extra province. You've still got the USA and Quebec to go at for reducing Portugal.

Gotland will soon be the Hordes. Cyprus, Sardinia and Corsica are the lone island holdouts. GB is one war from annexation. I like how they saved you a diplomat. Then the sunnis of Morocco and KB. A core on KB would be great and the great men ought to remember they're there to promote the Horde.

Last edited:
Portugal getting that province was a shame, but thankfully they're almost gone. That one peace deal for nine provinces was huge. Just a bunch of minors left, USA is probably three but I suppose everything else is two wars from annexation. Shouldn't be a problem.

I guess biting the bullet for those two Sunni OPM's will be the grand finale. :D

Oh, spies.
Clever.

Portugal sure tries everything to escape annexation.

Anyway, getting into a regency for the remaining years is probably the only thing that can stop you now. Well done.