• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
As muscowy i had about 40000 thousands of armies, against the army that GH carried against me. Yet it was only after annexing one or two minors.

Muscowy have one province that can give them MUCH of manpower : Moscow.

They are realy pathetic in all of my games.

Anyway i should start to play with inflation, to make game harder for AI (they collect some less cash, have less standing army, and expand less) as also to train my inflation managing. (I havent played with inflation for long time, so i rarely manage to stop it in game with inflation).

Inflation make game harder for small trading countries as they have to increase it to be able of having any stronger army - even if they have emperor bonus.

Bigger countries are easier to manage inflation(because yearly income), asspecialy in later game. Only if you start in later game(when you got tax assesors) small countries can become easy(easier than big countries - more tax assesors to build).

"No shit Sherlock"
:rofl:

This is excellent - I love your AAR's.

So in test games have you found it possible to actually build a viable expanding empire as a tribal government? It seems like the larger you get the more catastrophic the TSC's will become. Is there a tipping point where a ruler death results in so many revolts across so wide an area that it's impossible to recover?

That's why i think rebels should be taken from the population (no rebbelion in the colonies until later dates. ;P)

EDIT: but is such case some provinces would realy become deserted ;) - thats why there should be event of demographic after-war growth.

For a moment I thought I was missing a reference :rolleyes: But there is something this AAR shares with Midsomer - more people killed than inhabitants :rofl:

I think he just mentioned when the peace was settled. You actually had me rereading the whole update to find out where it said "Midsomer". I must be tired.

Good series, by the way. Shame it's ending.

Rebel Count = 91 (+26)
Rebels = 480,000 (+145000)

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

What year is this in?! One million rebels is obviously going to be reached at some point, taking all bets on when :p;)

Rebel Count = 91 (+26)

What year is this in?! One million rebels is obviously going to be reached at some point, taking all bets on when :p;)

At this rate, about three or four updates from now.

Another crisis survived. Those wars make it a little difficult to deal with the rebels directly, although the enemy armies destroy them as well. As long as you keep it this way, give it another couple of decades and you'll be able to change government and get rid of the rebels, at least some of them.

Rebel Count = 91 (+26)

Were there even that many people in the Steppes at tis time in history? :eek:

Another crisis survived. Those wars make it a little difficult to deal with the rebels directly, although the enemy armies destroy them as well. As long as you keep it this way, give it another couple of decades and you'll be able to change government and get rid of the rebels, at least some of them.
The point of this AAR is to stay tribal, though.

Alright everyone grab your pitchforks and head for Sarai. I hear they will hire just about anyone as a rebel these days.

P.S. Amazing AAR Prawn. Finally one I didn't walk into too late :D