• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
the ottoman warning runs out in days, their army is in italy (100,000+) and their war exhaustion is over 9…
... THOUSAND!!!

Haha.

Persia coring and becoming an accepted culture will make it a much more bearable place in the next TSC.

You're the regional power to beat now, but (IN!) France lies to the west and Ming to the east. Should provide for an interesting climax.

The Golden Bunch shall conquer the World! Bunch sounds so much better than Horde, no?

I know no sensible person takes things said on the internet personally, but I wanted to make sure you know I'm not trying to 'slander' your name. You are a very good player, one of the best. ;)

And didn't you annex Persia some time back?

No, no dance games;)

Something not quite as embarrasing, but nevertheless more suited for a ten-yearold.

DoW the Otto's!

They're stuck in Italy!

nice bonuses here , 400 neighbor bonuses and reduced costs ... your tech will progress three times as fast ! :D

one problem i've found with the horde is your naval forcelimits is laughable

Nice reducing of Lithuania to a thin wedge :D So who's next in your military 'training' before Poland and France, Ming or Deccan?

The Golden Bunch shall conquer the World! Bunch sounds so much better than Horde, no?

Don't know, sounds like an old brand of crisps, Golden Wonder. And PrawnStar living in Leicester... he's surely pro-Walkers :rolleyes:

Well, does muslim country get a bonus from Jerusalem, Konstantinopolis or Roma?
Roma and Jerusalem. No bonus for Mecca when you're Muslim (just like, I think, the Roma bonus is for non-Christians).

I do not know , if your Khan will survive long enough to get that 20 prestige, but I do feel confident that you'll give it your best shot.
I probably missed something or forgot some special decision, but what's specific with the +20 prestige?

By the way, I was under the impression Prawnstar was more than +1 centralization over the limit. Did you decide to keep above the limit and accept the RR? Otherwise, I fail to see why you refused the +1 Decentralization event.

At this point in the game, I'm also under the impression that the Horde is the 2nd power right after France.

Rome gives a bonus for Christians. If you're Catholic you also gift all Catholics an automatic CB on you and the Pope keeps asking for land.

Prestige is supposed to help with the level of advisers. The land is cored, that Prawnstar wants to take and the prestige is the reward for successful completion of both Claims on Rivals.

To centralize, the Horde was 4 over centralization limit: thus, he's currentlly three over with diploannex of Iraq. The Horde can probably live with that. What would the AAR be without rebels?

After the tough beginning it looks as if the Horde is all-powerful now. Once westernisation is completed, I doubt anyone will stand in your way. Well, maybe a few million rebels but they have not done too well thus far.

"The Golden Horde of Yaaaaargh!"

That would be an awesome name.

Finally caught up, good read so far. I love the premise and throwing in some role-play decisions like that really adds "historical flavoring" to an interesting situation. Oh and, kill the natives in Siberia please...apparently your people just can't settle peacefully with anyone to "pillage" nearby.;)

Ah, the Persian cores (not to mention the accepted culture) are nice. Before, that swathe of uncored land looked a bit too big to my liking. :D

It's maybe a tad surprising that Production has the full bonus too - Naval and Trade were pretty obvious. Of course it was bound to be high as well but I didn't expect 100.

Oh, and very nice war results. The Horde is spreading into all directions, as it should. :cool:

Awesone like usual

FEEDBACK

GaiusC - I've had a good run of positive things - at some point that might end...

dinofs - Neighbour bonuses are going to do the heavy lifting on tech for a long time

Chief Ragusa -

Croatia are vassalised not allied, somewhere to hide if my troops get lost in Hungary.

Straight DOW on the Ottomans means a stab hit - I can use the warning - that's what Crete's for.

Persian accepted is good - I've now got Tartar, Russian and Persian and it does help.

Agree Lithuania is broken I'll absorb it over the next few decades.

The Mamluk move was stupid I keep them warned :)

Deccan manages to lose wars against Ming but doesn't have Ming's revolt problems - they get the lost territory back and more through defection (Sunni zealots).

The Ottomans can beat anyone (barring France) in a straight fight - and they ferry troops :(

Deccan can attack in their own good time - when I get a weak military Khan perhaps.

I want to annex Haasa next - those poor provinces sprout small rebel stacks! I intend to settle at 0 on the centralisation scale - that's +2 RR - so I'll get there through diploannexing Haasa.

The Timurid COT has gone :(

The economy is still weak - troop numbers aren't rising much at all.​
anweRU - It's certainly a Golden Age for the Horde!

Vladislav - Now where the headshake smiley? ;)

Enewald - I think it's just Jerusalem. I hope that Paradox put something in DW for Muslims holding Mecca and Medina - Prestige if nothing else.

Dewirix - Persia cored/acdepted does make life a lot easier - France I don't know if I can deal with. Ming I'm confident will fall - although whether I can hold provinces is another matter.

Vesimir - Persia was vassalised - they have Majarteen as well as Hormouz. The Golden Bunch sounds... lame - but lame was good enough for Timur! (Did you see what I did there - that's a genuine radio DJ stylee link!)

Johan11 - Dance Danish Geek Dance! :p

DOWing the Otto's will cost a point of stab but...

sprites - My naval forcelimit may be laughable (17 IIRC) but my fleet is worse - one galley :rofl:

Ar7 - I haven't had a low military Khan in a long time - once the BB wars restart then we'll find out how strong the Horde is.

Boris ze Spider - Yes, I think, unless the answer's meant to be no

aldriq - It'll be war with the neighbours - possibly all of them if the Khan dies!

I grew up Up North - Tudor country so possibly the Golden Tudor or the Tudor Horde (which sounds like something BBC2 would do when they need a bit of 'Art' to help the viewing figures :D)

I expect that doesn't make any sense to non-Brits but basically Crisps used to have very strong regional identities.

tuore - Probably not ;)

GaiusC - I'm three over the Centralisation limit and I intend to reduce this to over but I'll do it via a diploannexation. The Horde is probably about 5 or 6 - lets see how I'm doing after a BB war Khan.

Chief Ragusa - 2 over centralisation is the target.

blsteen - Yes :D

morningSIDEr - I haven't had a BB war Khan for a while so we'll have to see how I'm doing after a couple of decades of grief :D

Johan11 - Er No :p

Montague - Glad you like it - I'm probably not going to kill the Siberian natives cos I'm awkward like that :D

Malurous - Production at 100 is just on the edge - it drops to 98 soonish - but I push Prodution because I'm hitting the fast low teens and that's fast monthly income growth.

Franconian - Cheers!

Hahaha just awesome :p