• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Best quarter in blue coins I ever spent at GG! Great work Devildread! :)

Just tried to download FtM patch and the link doesnt seem to work. :huh:

Give me a few minutes. I have the patch on my laptop, I will upload it to Game Front and post the link here afterwards.

You can download patch 2.1 for FTM here.

Let me know if everything is allright now.

I would love to see this and the unreleased Secret Weapons of WWII put together and modded for TFH. I am sure DD has a lot to do, but it would be nice to have It complete as he meant it to be. Ofcoarse I would be willing to pay for it. Also might be nice is to make Dies Ires to be put together...I know most of the stuff is for the player, but it could really be cool in multiplayer to have all the specials in one game"

I would love to see this and the unreleased Secret Weapons of WWII put together and modded for TFH. I am sure DD has a lot to do, but it would be nice to have It complete as he meant it to be. Ofcoarse I would be willing to pay for it. Also might be nice is to make Dies Ires to be put together...I know most of the stuff is for the player, but it could really be cool in multiplayer to have all the specials in one game"

I can't agree more with that statement :D

You can download patch 2.1 for FTM here.

Let me know if everything is allright now.

I've added a link to this post in big letters in the first post. I haven't directly linked to the patch, because I haven't got the time to look at whether I need to consider liability or copyright issues if it's borked/not legal :p Thanks for uploading it though :)

I would love to see the Dies Irae and CWWWII combined into one big mod pack, I'd gladly pay for something like that

I would love to see the Dies Irae and CWWWII combined into one big mod pack, I'd gladly pay for something like that

Had so much fun with CWWWII in the past, thanks DD. Disappointing that, at least for now, these mods will not run under TFH. Sure, if DD will update and even integrate Dies Irae into a new mod for FTM I would gladly pay for for such a major update. No one should expect that all the work to upgrade these mods will be done always for free.

Status
Not open for further replies.