• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I have the HOI3 collection via steam, how can I get Common Weapons? Since it's not sold via steam, do I have to buy it from another site, if so, will it work with the silly steam, I tried Gamersgate, but I'm having trouble with paypal there, is there anywhere else to get it?

Hey, I have the HOI3 collection via steam, how can I get Common Weapons? Since it's not sold via steam, do I have to buy it from another site, if so, will it work with the silly steam, I tried Gamersgate, but I'm having trouble with paypal there, is there anywhere else to get it?

Have you tried the credit card via moneybookers option on Gamersgate? It doesn't require a seperate account like the paypal option does.

Bonjour Devildread,

Mon problème est le suivant: j'ai téléchargé le le mod CW aujourd'hui, je suis en version 3.05 ARVP. J'ai le bien installé dans le dossier mod, et il apparait dans le menu déroulant du menu démarrage de hoi3.exe. Cependant, j'ai un problème avec le patch 2.1 car le lien me demande d'enregistrer un fichier rar, que je ne peux décompresser. Je ne peux donc pas écraser les anciens fichiers pour faire la mise à jour, et donc lorsque je lance une partie avec une nation, le jeu plante. N'y a-t-il pas un problème avec le lien ? Cela ne devrait il pas être un fichier compressé, ou ai je loupé quelque chose ? merci d'avance pour votre aide :)

Un fichier .rar est un fichier compressé, il faut un logiciel de type winrar ou 7-zip pour le décompresser.

Just finally got this working with the mac version of FTM. If you bought this on Deliver2Mac message me and I can explain it on the mac side. The unzipping part is a little wonky with stuffit expander which a lot of mac people would have. Thanks to everyone who helped me with this previously.

Ok well I copied and pasted my savegames into the mod directory and they seem to load fine, should I expect any problems down the line? Also, how do I get the Royal Marine Commando's? They do not seem to be a research option.

Ok well I copied and pasted my savegames into the mod directory and they seem to load fine, should I expect any problems down the line? Also, how do I get the Royal Marine Commando's? They do not seem to be a research option.

i suspect you will experience severe problems with event chains. basically everything that is triggered by date and flag will get confused.

Ah, in that case, is there any way to modify the save file to change these flags? And for example to substitute Mountain infantry with Ghurkas? Is there an upgrade path from mountain to ghurka if not?

theoretically... but it would be necessary to know everything that needs to be changed. starting a new game is faster, securer and recommended.

Announcement: 3.06 version of the CWoWWII DLC will be available ASAP in the week following 3.06 release.

This one is easy to work on compatibility. :)

Will practical gains for any added units be fixed accordingly, so by building for example MTBs you gain about 5 times as much practical per IC spent as you do when building DDs?

I wasn't aware of this issue (God I made this DLC in 2009!), I'll check the practical then. :)

This is the right moment to comment and bug report.

I wasn't aware of this issue (God I made this DLC in 2009!), I'll check the practical then. :)

This is the right moment to comment and bug report.

Yes please change this, it is a major thing which makes these new units overpowered.

Announcement: 3.06 version of the CWoWWII DLC will be available ASAP in the week following 3.06 release.

This one is easy to work on compatibility. :)

Great News, I look forward to 3.06 CW and DiG.

Does CW works on FTM with the 3.05 patch or just on Semper Fi. I was looking at gamesgate to buy it but with the system requirements they only mention Semper Fi.

Greets

Status
Not open for further replies.