• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondering:

- Will the upgrades be available with these new units? (eg. from AA to motorized AA)

- Will the AI build the units? (I know that they should research them as the LUA files only have a list to ignore techs, so these new techs shouldn't be on the ignore list)

And finally in future patches of SF, will the new units/techs be altered and/or the way the AI uses them?

Looks very good though, thanks ;)

Yes, I.C.E. comes with upgrades. Not all I would make, but adding them takes like 10 seconds :)

Nice, both of DD and PI.

Perhaps a graphical DLC next? I figure just something a bit extra than DD's current free stuff, so that one can pay for the work in some way.

Thanks for the screenshots and they look great, Im guessing the reason you dont show any of the actual units on the map is because they just use the regular sprites?

Do they use the advanced sprites at least? (ie the ones sold in packages from gamergate)

I have bought the dlc, downloaded and installed but i get no additional units or techs.
On my items screen it says "Install" but when i press the button, it tells me installation successful and nothing happens.
What can i do to make the dlc work?

Just bought it.

I'll not use it probably, but the support is what matters.

Congratulations, keep up the great job.

I have bought the dlc, downloaded and installed but i get no additional units or techs.
On my items screen it says "Install" but when i press the button, it tells me installation successful and nothing happens.
What can i do to make the dlc work?

you have to select the mod from the dropdown in the launcher

first time i have ever used "blue coins" :)

nice mod - keep up the good work

doc

why are NKVD moved into separate unit type? And Siberian Infantry? NKVD are basically suppression forces. Siberian Infantry are just infantry units from Siberia.

And Desant Doctrine sounds weird. Desant is basically landing troops - marines and airborne. Are there any other tech changes apart from these mentioned in Readme?

Just bought it.

I'll not use it probably, but the support is what matters.

Congratulations, keep up the great job.

ditto. going to keep using the whole ICE mod instead

I hope this makes you enough money to convince your family that your modding time is well spent.

Will it be available at Steam?

2Paradox: when will you provide laucher to Steam version without links to GG (in order for Valve to include it into their install) ? It would be nice if we wouldnt have to get launcher via torrents....

does not seem to work for me?

downloaded and installed? but cant see any difference? am i missing something?

(have downloaded all the other dll before - and see them)

In the launcher menu, you need to select this stuff from the mod list.

Someone should write this down on big, red letters on GG or here.

I am disappointed not to see a cooking brigade, music brigade, and guards dogs brigade.

I understand the differences between the mods and this more official, but lighter version, but I'm just wondering how this goes with Paradox's stance on WW2 German symbology - does this still have the Waffen SS logos for the leaders and associated counter symbols for the SS unique divisions?

Status
Not open for further replies.