Closed Thread
Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 28 ... LastLast

Thread: New Official DLC - Made by Devildread

Crusader Kings IIFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIILead and GoldVictoria: Revolutions
    Semper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k club
    Europa Universalis IVCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The Republic
    Crusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

NOT AVAIBLE ON STEAM BOOOOOOOOO111

How can i have it, when its not avaible on steam?

200k clubCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus VultEuropa Universalis: Chronicles
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourMagickaRome Gold
    Semper FiVictoria 2Mount & Blade: WarbandWar of the RosesCK2: Holy Knight
    500k club

Quote Originally Posted by vinc3nt23 View Post
    Just wondering:

- Will the upgrades be available with these new units? (eg. from AA to motorized AA)

- Will the AI build the units? (I know that they should research them as the LUA files only have a list to ignore techs, so these new techs shouldn't be on the ignore list)

And finally in future patches of SF, will the new units/techs be altered and/or the way the AI uses them?

Looks very good though, thanks
    Yes, I.C.E. comes with upgrades. Not all I would make, but adding them takes like 10 seconds
    "'Religious faith. Belief in daemons, belief in spirits, belief in an afterlife and all the other trappings of a preternatural existence, simply existed to make us all more comfortable and content in the face of a measureless cosmos. They were sops, bolsters for the soul, crutches for the intellect, prayers and lucky charms to help us through the darkness. But we have witnessed the cosmos now, my friends. We have passed amongst it. We have learned and understood the fabric of reality. We have seen the stars from behind, and found they have no clockwork mechanisms, no golden chariots carrying them abroad. We have realized there is no need for god, or any gods, and by extension no use any longer for daemons or devils or spirits."

- Primary Iterator Kyril Sindermann

Darkest Hour Team & Lead GFX Inner Circle's Avatar
    54 games registered

200k clubAchtung PanzerHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: Armageddon
    Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneThe Kings CrusadeMagickaMajesty 2
    March of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSengoku
    Sword of the StarsSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the Roses500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
    Crusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
    Crusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: CharlemagneEUIV: Art of WarCrusader Kings II: Way of Life

Blog Entries
    Awesome!

Have to get this ASAP!

Thanks Devildread!

DARKEST HOUR
    1914-1963 Grand Strategy Game

51 games registered

200k clubAchtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Darkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineKing Arthur IIMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuSword of the StarsVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    Hearts of Iron: The Card GameCK2: Holy KnightEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Call to arms eventWarlock 2: The ExiledEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica
    Crusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old Gods
    Crusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: CharlemagneWarlock 2: Wrath of the NagasEUIV: Art of War

AI will not build these units as they are activated by a decision that only human player can make (if I read the files correctly).

200k clubAchtung PanzerHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Semper FiRome: Vae Victis

Nice, both of DD and PI.

Perhaps a graphical DLC next? I figure just something a bit extra than DD's current free stuff, so that one can pay for the work in some way.
    Montgomery to Colonial secretary Oliver Lyttelton 23 December 1951:

“Dear Lyttelton, Malaya
    We must have a plan. Secondly we must have a man.
    When we have a plan and a man, we shall succeed: otherwise not.
    Yours sincerely , Montgomery (F.M.)”

Lyttelton in his memoirs: “I may, perhaps without undue conceit, say that this had occurred to me”.

Thanks for the screenshots and they look great, Im guessing the reason you dont show any of the actual units on the map is because they just use the regular sprites?

Do they use the advanced sprites at least? (ie the ones sold in packages from gamergate)
    A man's ethical behavior should be based effectually on sympathy, education, and social ties; no religious basis is necessary. Man would indeed be in a poor way if he had to be restrained by fear of punishment and hope of reward after death. - Albert Einstein

Man created God in his image : intolerant, sexist, homophobic and violent. - Marie de France

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiRome: Vae Victis
    CK2: Holy KnightEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEUIV: Call to arms eventEuropa Universalis IV
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

I have bought the dlc, downloaded and installed but i get no additional units or techs.
    On my items screen it says "Install" but when i press the button, it tells me installation successful and nothing happens.
    What can i do to make the dlc work?

Europa Universalis 3For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIISemper FiMount & Blade: Warband

many thanks devildread
    "It's not a bug, it's a feature !"

51 games registered

Achtung PanzerHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in Motion
    Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultElven Legacy Collection
    Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneImpireEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    Iron CrossKing Arthur IILost Empire - ImmortalsMagickaMajesty 2
    Majesty II CollectionMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsRome Gold
    Semper FiSengokuSword of the StarsSword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler 2020 Gold
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordPride of Nations
    Rise of PrussiaKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderWarlock 2: The Exiled

Just bought it.

I'll not use it probably, but the support is what matters.

Congratulations, keep up the great job.
    Commander Shepard: You must have had some kind of interesting experience.
    Urdnott Wrex: Well, there was this one time the Turians tried to wipe out our entire race. That was fun.

Quote Originally Posted by contecorti View Post
    I have bought the dlc, downloaded and installed but i get no additional units or techs.
    On my items screen it says "Install" but when i press the button, it tells me installation successful and nothing happens.
    What can i do to make the dlc work?
    you have to select the mod from the dropdown in the launcher

first time i have ever used "blue coins"

nice mod - keep up the good work

doc

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

why are NKVD moved into separate unit type? And Siberian Infantry? NKVD are basically suppression forces. Siberian Infantry are just infantry units from Siberia.

And Desant Doctrine sounds weird. Desant is basically landing troops - marines and airborne. Are there any other tech changes apart from these mentioned in Readme?

I think "Desant Doctrine" might be Soviet-style tank desant.

Just got bought it with some blue coins, keep up the awesome work Devildread!

How come it aint on steam too? GJ thoughm thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tedescooo View Post
    Just bought it.

I'll not use it probably, but the support is what matters.

Congratulations, keep up the great job.
    ditto. going to keep using the whole ICE mod instead

I hope this makes you enough money to convince your family that your modding time is well spent.
    “There are things that I believe that I will l never say, but I shall never say the things that I do not believe.” Kant

Hard work pays off in the future, but laziness pays off NOW!

Will it be available at Steam?

2Paradox: when will you provide laucher to Steam version without links to GG (in order for Valve to include it into their install) ? It would be nice if we wouldnt have to get launcher via torrents....

does not seem to work for me?

downloaded and installed? but cant see any difference? am i missing something?

(have downloaded all the other dll before - and see them)

200k clubHoI AnthologyCities in MotionCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the Americas
    Deus VultEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneLead and GoldMagickaNaval War: Arctic CircleSemper Fi
    Sword of the StarsVictoria 2Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword

Quote Originally Posted by digforvictory View Post
    does not seem to work for me?

downloaded and installed? but cant see any difference? am i missing something?

(have downloaded all the other dll before - and see them)
    In the launcher menu, you need to select this stuff from the mod list.

Someone should write this down on big, red letters on GG or here.
    "What is a hen-teaser?"

"Coffee? What am I, some American who has no tea because he threw it into the ocean, and thus has to settle for coffee?"
    - Volrath50

AUGUST STORM Developer dermeister's Avatar
    200k clubAchtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Darkest HourDeus VultEast India CompanyEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    Leviathan: WarshipsEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis

I am disappointed not to see a cooking brigade, music brigade, and guards dogs brigade.
    Hearts of Iron 3: August Storm 45 GC, Airmobile, Special Forces, Indian Empire, Game-Balance, and more.

OBJECTIVIST PARADOXIANS Take the Striker's Oath • Click here to join

NOW ON YOUTUBE !! HOI3 Release Downfall

REFUGEE CAMP !! THE BEST GROUP ON PARADOX !! CLICK HERE TO JOIN NOW !!
    Swedish_Tiger: "It's the most fun on the forums" comagoosie: "First I thought this was stupid, but now I think it's funny" Enewald: "t's just too insane" Palisadoes: "This group is so bizarre!"

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordPride of Nations500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

I understand the differences between the mods and this more official, but lighter version, but I'm just wondering how this goes with Paradox's stance on WW2 German symbology - does this still have the Waffen SS logos for the leaders and associated counter symbols for the SS unique divisions?

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 28 ... LastLast