• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I´ve still got a CTD when trying to play, but not the problem said here.

Without more details we can't help.

Be sure you have the good checksums. Checksum should be KXZE over a UBYY FTM 3.05. Please check your game without the DLC and see if the checksum UBYY is correct.
Don't use savegame, always start a new campaign after a patch.

I Have got FTM 3.05 installed and downloaded and copied over the latest CWW2 patch. I can get to the start screen on loading up the software, however when I start a new game the system stops and closes down.

Any help/advice on that would be much appreciated.

More Efficient Laws bug?

I have the notification that more efficient laws can be enacted. Specifically, the 3 year draft from the 2 year. However, I am unable to change into the more efficient law. I have started a new campaign and have the correct checksum. Let me know if anyone else is having this issue Thanks!

PS.. Devildread you rock!!

Just extract the patch (using 7zip for instance, a free software) in your \steam\steamapps\[hearts of iron III]\mod\common_weapons_of_WWII directory (I am not sure about the name of HOI3 folder in steam, hence the brackets).

The extracting software should ask you if you want to overwrite files. Accept. If it doesn't, that means you didn't extract in the right place.

Hi, this is my all time favorite mod. Bought it from Gamersgate! Only problem is, after the latest 3.05 FTM patch and putting in the latest version of "common weapons", I'm getting a reoccurring CTD. Its happening right after Germany attacks Poland and I am playing the US. I began with the 1936 scenario so its odd that it takes four years of gameplay to hit. It could be something at my end, of course, but I thought I'd mention it in case someone else has noticed a CTD upon German DOW against Poland.

I want to thank Devildread for making this mod, it really is great. My favorite unit is the light infantry unit. And the Ghurkas. But I have to play UK to play with those guys.

Is this DLC supposed to work in the latest DiG for SF? Figured I'd try it while waiting for DiG to be FTM 3.05 compatible. I have tried multiple installations and patches and always add the DLC afterwards but its techs do not show when I load DiG. It works fine if I choose Common Weapons mod from the launcher but that only loads the SF version.

Does it not add the faction specific techs for DiG or am I just a bit simple and doing something wrong? Thanks in advance for any input.

Is this DLC supposed to work in the latest DiG for SF? Figured I'd try it while waiting for DiG to be FTM 3.05 compatible. I have tried multiple installations and patches and always add the DLC afterwards but its techs do not show when I load DiG. It works fine if I choose Common Weapons mod from the launcher but that only loads the SF version.

Does it not add the faction specific techs for DiG or am I just a bit simple and doing something wrong? Thanks in advance for any input.

you can only load one DLC at the same time.

I have the notification that more efficient laws can be enacted. Specifically, the 3 year draft from the 2 year. However, I am unable to change into the more efficient law. I have started a new campaign and have the correct checksum. Let me know if anyone else is having this issue Thanks!

PS.. Devildread you rock!!

BTW... it was because you didnt have enough money to change the law.

FOR THE MOTHERLAND PATCH - 2.0
Patch is full, no previous one needed. You can install over 1.2.

DOWNLOAD :
Common Weapons of WWII - Patch 2.0 beta (thanks to derkb to provide the server)

INSTALLATION :
Make a backup of your \mod\common_weapons_of_WWII\ folder (simply copy it and paste it in another location).
Extract the patch in your \mod\common_weapons_of_WWII\ folder and overwrite the files.

New unit added !

ROYAL MARINE COMMANDO

For UK only, this (very) expensive unit is activated from the start of the campaign. Its strength lies in its terrain capability (60% combat bonus on all terrain except amphibious and river with 80%) and very low supply consumption. Attach it to a division or use it alone against your foes.
Be aware: officer cost is x5 and strength is low (10, half of the brigade is officer/NCO), don't over use it or see your officer pool getting low.

The royal marines aren't upgraded with the techs, with 2.1
Double checking in the files now.

The royal marines aren't upgraded with the techs, with 2.1
Double checking in the files now.

Working as intended. :)

They should upgrade with equipment techs and doctrines tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.