• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, I really can't figure out what's wrong with my setup - For the first patch I installed over the 1.0 CWoWW2 and didn't see any problems besides the Royal Marines not showing up. I just downloaded the updated 2.0 patch and didn't see any change in game, so went into notepad and looked for the royal marines but could not find them. After this I went back to 1.0, installed the 1.2 patch, then the 2.0 patch, yet still can't see the royal marines in game, or in the files. My checksum is still POTD.

I'm rather confused...

Edit - Sorry for possibly causing panic, previously I had tried extracting the rar directly from 7zip into the CWoWW2 but I just thought that maybe something was going wrong there. What I did instead was extract it then copy the files over; my checksum is now HRVF and everything is working as it should, thanks again :)

Last edited:
Goody, I haven't got this add-on yet - I'll be off to grab a copy now :)

put the CW mod in the FTM and works great! Great to see this mod
for those who want the extras for other nations other than Germany
tho playing Germany still has alot of cool upgrade units (I am glad to
see the surface raiders again!)

Should be okay now, please download and install again (overwrite everything). Just a little ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x missing from a localisation file.

You can add it yourself if you don't want to download again,
- \localisation\zDD_DLC_model.csv (open with notepad, not excel or any excel-type)
- look for ## ROYAL MARINES ## (near the end of the file)
- make it ## ROYAL MARINES ##;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
- save
It's done. :)

I'm sorry for the bug. I'm tired these days. I really need my holidays (I am doing this patch in my free time as I have no obligations from Paradox to make CWoWWII compatible with FTM). ><

Please enjoy and I hope you won't have any gamebreaking bugs.

We are most grateful for your hard work. Just wished we could put you in a cage somewhere and force you to make these goodie mods 24/7....

We are most grateful for your hard work. Just wished we could put you in a cage somewhere and force you to make these goodie mods 24/7....

No need of a cage, just give me enough money to live with my passion. ;)

Nope, this DLC is player only. The AI have some units in the starting OOB (late scenario mostly) tho.

Nope, this DLC is player only. The AI have some units in the starting OOB (late scenario mostly) tho.

I truly wonder why these "common" units weren't in the original game in the first place. In my eyes HOI3 is THE grand strategy of WW2.
It's like leaving longbowmen or swiss pikemen out of medieval war game....

Status
Not open for further replies.