• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe Common Weapons works with FTM at the moment. I'll rework it anyway (mostly for def/tough balance) around 15th july. :)

Odd. For some reason, whenever I start the game I get a CTD. I have updated to version 1.2 of Common weapons, and I have the latest patch of FTM. The DLC worked fine with ver 1.0

Cheers,
Michael

Odd. For some reason, whenever I start the game I get a CTD. I have updated to version 1.2 of Common weapons, and I have the latest patch of FTM. The DLC worked fine with ver 1.0

Cheers,
Michael

Dang I got the same problem. I think something changed in the latest patch that kills compatibility with FTM and Common Weapons

Hey Devildread; just wondering if you are still on track to release a patch tomorrow?

Also, will we see Secret weapons of WW2 mod show up again now that FTM is out?

Thanks.

Hi, sadly I got some issues I have to deal with before releasing the compatibility patch. I think monday 18th will do the trick. :)

I believe Common Weapons works with FTM at the moment. I'll rework it anyway (mostly for def/tough balance) around 15th july. :)

Great!!!

I have only played ICE since last year...I can't get into FTM. I know ICE 4.0 will take some time but at least a Common Weapons for FTM will hold me over till then!

By the way....I don't recall but did Common Weapons change the HQ colors like in ICE?

I also miss being able to pick out AG from Armies from Corps by color.

I have a crash issue with the units counters. The release may be delayed a few more days, sorry.

I will add a new unit in the patch in order to apologize. :)

Using alpha 2.04 thanks for update!

Will the beta be released on 18th still or is alpha going to be tested awhile longer before that?

I also just got this error in FTM 3.04 with gotterdamerung 2.04 alpha:

C++ runtime error R6025
- pure virtual function call

I do not get this in FTM 3.04 ever only when I loaded up the 2.04 alpha

I have all the latest C++ runtimes and patches 2005, 2008, 2010 as well

Update: I am also getting constant crashes in late game without any message just freezing in game and "not responding" in task manager

Status
Not open for further replies.