• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
One question does the mod work with Lothos last LUA? And should I copy the LUA somewhere specific for the mod?

I would like to have them both for my next game.

You just have to put the scripts in the vanilla folder (and not the mod one). The DLC is fully compatible with any AI mod.

I take it works like a charm with MP games? Sorry if this was already asked!

Will pick up a copy if this is yes. Oh also would it work with saved games?

If all the players have the DLC installed and launched, it will work.

You have to put your savegames in the DLC folder (and create a savegames folder in it) if you want to retrieve your old saves. Compatibility is not assured you may experience weird results. But some people reported here that it works perfectly.

You just have to put the scripts in the vanilla folder (and not the mod one). The DLC is fully compatible with any AI mod.

If all the players have the DLC installed and launched, it will work.

You have to put your savegames in the DLC folder (and create a savegames folder in it) if you want to retrieve your old saves. Compatibility is not assured you may experience weird results. But some people reported here that it works perfectly.

Ok. Merci

Why no SS Heavy Armor divisions?

Was there any, I thought that Heavy armour was in battalions?

Agreed. The were no heavy armour divisions only battlions and smaller formations as fire brigades IIRC.

That's kinda what i meant. Since there are no Battalions in HOI3, just Brigades wouldnt you like the option to build them and if you choose form them into a Division. It certainly wouldnt be the first thing in the game that isnt historicay accurate. Also, Panzer Dvisions, both SS and "regular" where a mix of various armord units. I'd just like to see some other types of SS tank brigades, like Tigers and king Tigers both of which existed in SS formations. I don't know, just a thought.

Last edited:
That's kinda what i meant. Since there are no Battalions in HOI3, just Brigades wouldnt you like the option to build them and if you choose form them into a Division. It certainly wouldnt be the first thing in the game that isnt historicay accurate. Also, Panzer Dvisions, both SS and "regular" where a mix of various armord units. I'd just like to see some other types of SS tank brigades, like Tigers and king Tigers both of which existed in SS formations. I don't know, just a thought.

They already are represented through the superior stats of SS panzers brigade.

Already there if you research medium armour techs up to level 3, you can research SS Panzer units. Same with Mech- Inf.

As it is considering how many changes and amalgamations within the SS hiarachy took place during the war and the years preceeding it, I guess the way DD has handled it is probably the best way to go, since he has no idea or control over how or when players will build the new units.

Yeah I did not have the DLC at the time ... now I do ...

Why cany SS Panzer Division Names be linked just to SS Panzer units? Same withSS Infantry units. Isn' that how vanilla HOI3 works

Bug? I think so.

I joined 2 SS motorized divisions to the initial Panzertruppen korps. Now the divide unit icon for the corps is whited out and I'm unable to separate them. Is this a known bug? I can provide a save game if necessary. I'm using the beta.

Last edited:
I joined 2 SS motorized divisions to the initial Panzertruppen korps. Now the divide unit icon for the corps is whited out and I'm unable to separate them. Is this a known bug? I can provide a save game if necessary. I'm using the beta.

Try adding a third brigade/batallion, then you can separate them.

looks great.

just downloaded, installed and started the game. it seems to work.
guess I'll know what to do after diner:D

This might be a silly question but whats the purpose of the quad engine transports extra lift capacity if the only thing you can load on them is airborne infantry and the new air enginers? The 2 engine transport works fine for that, the new fallscirmjager are too heavy for the quads if you have more then I think a 2 brigade division of them. It would be nice if you could you'se that extra lift capacity to transport non airborne units that make the weight requirment to a friendly controlled airfeild, like one that your air-inf have captured through an air assault. Just a thought.

Will this be available trough steam?

Was askin the steam support if they make it available aswell. Reply was, they don't know about this DLC so they can't make it available. Think it's on paradox to give Valve the files to make it available on steam aswell. Want to see it myself there tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.