• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay anyone confirm existence of crash or bugs with the latest version (quoted in the post above) ?

I'll make it official before the end of the week then. :)

Since it seems that the 2.04d is the finale patch I'll make my 1.2 patch a little more official as soon as I got time.

Thanks for the reports.

Just installed the "official" 2.04 patch and your 1.2 patch. Works perfectly. Many thanks DD.

Will you be updating your DLC again when the Motherland expansion is released?

Thanks for your work on this. As a non mod er I can only look forward to the official patch. Also thanks for helping with the "secret project" that I hope will make this game come close to the goals that a lot of us set for it.

I have a newbie question: I have downloaded the HPP mod, but haven't been able to figure out how to install it. So, how do you install mods? I have searched and searched for guidance, without success.

TIA

I have a newbie question: I have downloaded the HPP mod, but haven't been able to figure out how to install it. So, how do you install mods? I have searched and searched for guidance, without success.

TIA

this "mod" (it is DLC) simply installs itself and can be choosen in the launcher. i am sure HPP has detailed install instructions. why not simply follow them?
i just checked and HPP has very detailed install instructions to be found in the download thread. in the unlikely case that you need more help i am sure someone in the HPP sub forum will help you.

Thanks! I am afraid I was so excited about finally getting to post in the forum, that I posted without thinking. I remember now that my problem was not the lack of instructions, but that I have SF 2.03c, but wasn't able to download the newest patch until I sorted out my forum issues. I will get after that now, and apologize for wasting your time! Cheers

OK, I am making progress, but am stuck again. I have downloaded the 2.04d patch, but as far as I can tell it is designed for PCs, and not Macs. Am I right about this?

TIA

DevilDread,

I am trying to adjust my command line launching HOI3, and I got this help from Bromgrev (sp?)... anyway, do you think you know what name of CWoWW2 would be?

"Try using the option "-mod modname". This works for the HPP when running the game via Steam: "-mod HPP". I have no idea what the name for CWoWW2 is, since I don't have it, but if you find out try that and see if it works. "

Hi
I've got problems with the 1.2 realease of your DLC with installed SF2.4 (official) - had already 2 crashes (black screen and hanging game).

Are you sure you have the latest SF patch (2.04d) when you launch the game without the mod?

Status
Not open for further replies.