• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to make sure as I didn't go and read all 32 pages. You can't use this mod in conjunction with DI G? Am I correct with that thinking? Or would there be some way to overlap the two mods?

That question was asked about three posts ago :D

Nevertheless you're correct, although I suppose you could theoretically mod Dies Irae to include this.

quick question, do you need to use the blue coins to download this content from the options available in game and then install the 2.1 patch or can you just download the patch, thanks

The 2.1 patch needs to be copied over an installed copy of Common Weapons, wherever you happen to have bought it from.

On number 2: They vary and some have their own technology line.

NOTE:
Almost everything in this mod was/is rolled into the Black ICE mod ( which you can find in the MODs section on this site ).

EDIT:
One more thing on the topic of figuring stuff out, I got this mod just for flavour back in the day. It doesn't have a manual, so this is the mod that I used to learn how the game data files are set-up and used it to make my own little modifications.
FOR EXAMPLE: You don't like the speed of something, or the look of this, or the name of that... and so forth.

Thanks for the reply. I'm learning my way around Notepad++ thanks to this game. Haven't done anything yet in terms of modding other than change my CAG wing names to their carrier bases XD. When I get a better understanding on how the game works as whole, I might consider some tweaks as well as mods like ICE or HPP.

Hi Folks, I just got common weapons and have a question on strategy. Besides the common CAG, there are now two additional ones. One specilaized on fighters, the other on bombers. My question, if you have your standard CV with two CAGs attached, would it be more balanced having two regular CAGs attached or one of each of the two new CAG types, fihters and bombers. In other words would the new combo be more efficient in fighting against both aircraft and ships than the regular 2 CAGs, especially if you go against oher naval fleets with CVs. What would be the best combo.

Last edited:
okay, i just spent my blue coins on this mod and downloaded the latest 2.1 patch, did everything (i think) and it doesn't come up as an option to run when i load the launch screen, i have just default and randommap mod as the options

Problem Solved Never Mind

Last edited:
No. As said at the top of this page, the bottom of the last page, and in the first post of the thread in size 6 letters :D

A couple of minor criticisms:

1) Med Air Transport uses heavy aircraft fuel tank and airframe
2) Long range fighters air attack does not increase. I'd be fine with a lower increase in attack than single engine fighters, but no increase needs to be fixed. Either med aircraft armament or light aircraft armament need to increase air attack (med a/c armamaent increases air DEFENCE currently)

I have FML with the newest patch and tried to install this patch and now as I try to start a game, as it loads from the main menu it shuts down back to windows. I may of installed it wrong, maybe you guys can correct my errors. I downloaded the patch 1.2 for FML and unzipped it into the mods folder in the HOI3 folder then copied the files in the mod folder and moved them into the HOI3 folder replacing the previous files in the HOI3 folder. Is this the correct procedure for installing it?

You don't have to replace anything in the HOI3 folder. Only the mod folder should be altered.

Many new unit have -100% amphibius movement, when some standard one have none (ex Alpine Artillery have -100%, standard Artillery have no amphibius movement penality, standard militia none CCNN militia -100%), i really dont grasp this choice. Is some kind of trick for game meccanic?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.