Closed Thread
Page 28 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 ... LastLast

Thread: New Official DLC - Made by Devildread

Podcat's Cat Wrangler T.j. Arnold's Avatar
    52 games registered

HoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    DiplomacyDungeonlandEast India CompanyEast India Company CollectionElven Legacy Collection
    Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandGalactic AssaultHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossLeviathan: WarshipsMagickaMajesty 2
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuSword of the StarsSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold WarThe Showdown Effect
    Victoria 2Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    War of the RosesV2 AHD BetaHearts of Iron: The Card GamePride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Capt. Kiwi View Post
    The 3.04 compatibility patch is linked to in the first post. As for the new error, with a million other projects on I'm sure devildread appreciates bug reports and confirmation since it means he doesn't need to find them himself
    It's not really a "bug" as much as it is incompatibility with a new .exe and data figures, it's really not that long of a fix.

Crusader Kings IIFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourSemper Fi
    Victoria 2

If Devildread isn't too busy =) there are some things I really would have wanted in addition to the stuff already existing in CW.
    1. Japanese amphibious armour -
    2. Flamethrower tanks - should be good attack value against forts and close-combat fighting in difficult terrain but poor defence values, for example L3 Lf flamethrower flame tank (Ita), L6 Lf flame tank (Ita), Panzer II Flamm (Ger), StuG III (Flamm) (Ger), Type "SS" Armored Engineer Vehicle (Jap), Crocodile(UK), M4A3R3 Zippo (US), ОТ-34 (Sov), KhT-26 (Sov),
    3. Heavy siege artillery - good against cities and forts.

Will we ever see a compatible CWWW2 with 3.05?

200k clubAchtung PanzerHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Semper FiRome: Vae Victis

Quote Originally Posted by Rottweiler76 View Post
    Will we ever see a compatible CWWW2 with 3.05?
    Sure we will, but DD is on vacation now.
    Montgomery to Colonial secretary Oliver Lyttelton 23 December 1951:

“Dear Lyttelton, Malaya
    We must have a plan. Secondly we must have a man.
    When we have a plan and a man, we shall succeed: otherwise not.
    Yours sincerely , Montgomery (F.M.)”

Lyttelton in his memoirs: “I may, perhaps without undue conceit, say that this had occurred to me”.

Darkest HourEU3 CompleteFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIMagicka
    Semper FiVictoria 2

Hey I worked more than a week on the 2.0 patch, don't tell me I am not doing anything (and always check the first post of mine in this thread!). ><

This is a bonus I do for you guys, as I am not bound by contract to release patches for Common Weapons after Semper Fi. So please be patient.

Quote Originally Posted by Capt. Kiwi View Post
    As for the new error, with a million other projects on I'm sure devildread appreciates bug reports and confirmation since it means he doesn't need to find them himself
    This. Balance and bug reports are greatly appreciated.

I am still on vacation, you will have to wait unti at least 15th of August before I get back and then a few days before I figure out Dies Irae (Common Weapons is not a priority as you might guess). Let's say before September it is likely you will be able to play the DLC.

Quote Originally Posted by Devildread View Post
    Hey I worked more than a week on the 2.0 patch, don't tell me I am not doing anything (and always check the first post of mine in this thread!). ><

This is a bonus I do for you guys, as I am not bound by contract to release patches for Common Weapons after Semper Fi. So please be patient.

This. Balance and bug reports are greatly appreciated.

I am still on vacation, you will have to wait unti at least 15th of August before I get back and then a few days before I figure out Dies Irae (Common Weapons is not a priority as you might guess). Let's say before September it is likely you will be able to play the DLC.
    Well, the follow on support, and update. is appreciated. Enjoy your vacation.

Semper FiVictoria 2

2.1 Patch is here, compatibility with FTM 3.05 (no more additions).

FOR THE MOTHERLAND PATCH - 2.1
    Patch is full, no previous one needed. You can install over any previous patch.

DOWNLOAD :
    Common Weapons of WWII - Patch 2.1 (thanks to derkb to provide the server)

INSTALLATION :
    Make a backup of your \mod\common_weapons_of_WWII\ folder (simply copy it and paste it in another location).
    Extract the patch in your \mod\common_weapons_of_WWII\ folder and overwrite the files.

Excellent!! Many thanks for refueling the community with this patch.

HoI AnthologyDeus VultEU3 CompleteFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided500k club

Charlottesville, Virginia, United States, 112309152119072, Charlottesville, Virginia
    Thank you very much! I appreciate all of your hard work!

Europa Universalis 3For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourSemper Fi
    500k club

Devildread, you are awesome! I take back every snarky thing I ever said about the French.
    We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.
    --George Orwell

For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIISemper Fi

Merci Devildread !

I can now soon go on GG and buy CWII!
    The gully in front of the Italian hamlet of Casa Berardi is becoming a Canadian graveyard. German mortars and machine guns have cut down Capt. Paul Triquet's company of Royal 22nd soldiers: half have fallen, and Germans are encircling the remainder. "Never mind them, they can't shoot!" shouts Triquet, and leads the men through the gully and on into Casa Berardi. Captain Triquet earned the Victoria Cross for Valour in Combat that day.

You are one of the finest script-general of breakthrough i have ever seen!
    General Patton would be proud of you

Semper FiVictoria 2

Actually it was only a variable name change in the interface file. Couple minutes of work. ^^

200k clubAchtung PanzerHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III

Hmm still crash when starting scenario. Checksum MJRL. Anyone with ideas?

“Dear Lyttelton, Malaya

Lyttelton in his memoirs: “I may, perhaps without undue conceit, say that this had occurred to me”.

Semper FiVictoria 2

Checksum should be KXZE over a UBYY FTM 3.05. Please check your game without the DLC and see if the checksum UBYY is correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Devildread View Post
    Checksum should be KXZE over a UBYY FTM 3.05. Please check your game without the DLC and see if the checksum UBYY is correct.
    UBYY correct.

I have also reinstalled the DLC over and over and also installed the patch multiple times, one time with all the folders as separate install. I also have the game directly under the root to avoid any Windows trouble. In Gfx/models I only have the Royal marines, I guess I should have some more units there as this one comes with the patch. But the installer did not give me any more in that folder.

EDIT: case closed. I had 2 Common weapons folder in the mods folder. Probably some mod/beta FUBAR.
    Last edited by JASGripen; 17-08-2011 at 21:47.

“Dear Lyttelton, Malaya

I may be crazy, but shouldn't I be able to build National Guard brigades under U.S.? I thought I could under Germany in 1936, and I have numerous Nat. Guard brigs starting as US, but there are none listed under production...? I have the correct check sums.

it is a tech you need to research first. of the top of my head it can only be done after infantry tech is at lvl 2.
    Soon to be a Major religion near YOU!

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourEast India Company Collection
    EU3 CompleteFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIIron Cross
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiShip Simulator ExtremesVictoria 2
    Rome: Vae Victis

Quote Originally Posted by JASGripen View Post
    UBYY correct.

I have also reinstalled the DLC over and over and also installed the patch multiple times, one time with all the folders as separate install. I also have the game directly under the root to avoid any Windows trouble. In Gfx/models I only have the Royal marines, I guess I should have some more units there as this one comes with the patch. But the installer did not give me any more in that folder.

EDIT: case closed. I had 2 Common weapons folder in the mods folder. Probably some mod/beta FUBAR.
    I´ve still got a CTD when trying to play, but not the problem said here.

Quote Originally Posted by DeveronMagi View Post
    it is a tech you need to research first. of the top of my head it can only be done after infantry tech is at lvl 2.
    SOrry I should have been clearer. It is indeed a selection after researching level 2 infantry, but i already have units of national guard in the field when I start...shouldn't I be able to build them now (credited with the research)?

Closed Thread
Page 28 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 ... LastLast