Closed Thread
Page 27 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 ... LastLast

Thread: New Official DLC - Made by Devildread

Here are the german loc-files for the last CWoWWII patch. Simply download and copy to your HoI3 folder.
    Download it here... http://www.tnb-design.de/downloads/cw2german.rar
    Last edited by flashtnb; 06-08-2011 at 11:05.

Quote Originally Posted by flashtnb View Post
    Here are the german loc-files for the last CWoWWII patch. Simply download and copy to your HoI3 folder.
    Download it here... http://www.lyaan.de/cw2german.rar
    I've linked to it in the first post.

If you want a picture of the future, imagine an episode of Mr. Bean—forever.

For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIISemper Fi

Hello,

My question might already have been asked so, sorry for the possible redundancy: this DLC sounds very interesting to me and I was wondering, will it ever be available on Steam or is it only available on GG? The one thing that keeps me away from GG is that you can't make a simple Credit Card payment on it...(I'm not interested in Paypal or other intermediate payment system...) They surely have their reasons but to me, an Internet business which doesn't offer simple Credit Card payment is turning its back on a lot of business (maybe just me, who knows...)

Otherwise, Steam does have DIG which is also of interest to me so I might eventually support the developer that way. I'm not much into Mods but CWoWWII looks like the kind of mod I would enjoy...

You don't want to use the credit card through moneybookers option at GG? It doesn't require signing up with them, just needs the usual details you have to supply anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Capt. Kiwi View Post
    You don't want to use the credit card through moneybookers option at GG? It doesn't require signing up with them, just needs the usual details you have to supply anywhere.
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but they sell you packs of credit for a certain minimum amount, right? Ideally, I want to buy only what I need at a given time.
    But if I'm wrong, I would buy it from GG though, I reckon there wouldn't be any problem installing it over my all-Steam HOI-SF-FTM? (I'm guessing that since it's a Mod...)

Podcat's Cat Wrangler T.j. Arnold's Avatar
    50 games registered

HoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    DiplomacyDungeonlandEast India CompanyEast India Company CollectionElven Legacy Collection
    Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandGalactic AssaultHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossLeviathan: WarshipsLost Empire - ImmortalsMagicka
    Majesty 2EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionPenumbra - Black PlagueVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Rome GoldSemper FiSengokuSword of the StarsSupreme Ruler 2020 Gold
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesV2 AHD BetaHearts of Iron: The Card Game
    Pride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Devildread View Post
    Which one? I have something like half a dozen projects.
    Hmm, no wonder this is taking a little-while!
    Ah, the life of a modder, all the gripe and none of the glory, ha.
    "Telling people "how it's done" is rather condescending, especially if you have no idea what their background is." - Had a dad

How to install and play Darkest Hour on a Macintosh computer!

Don't lose your cool. This is a great forum, and there is no point in getting worked up over something pointless. There are two sides to everything.

dont wanna be a pain but with the new patch (3.05) it crashes again :S
    Soon to be a Major religion near YOU!

For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourSemper FiVictoria 2

Quote Originally Posted by DeveronMagi View Post
    dont wanna be a pain but with the new patch (3.05) it crashes again :S
    I've got the same. CTD when loading the Germany 36 scenario

Quote Originally Posted by Royal 22e View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but they sell you packs of credit for a certain minimum amount, right? Ideally, I want to buy only what I need at a given time.
    But if I'm wrong, I would buy it from GG though, I reckon there wouldn't be any problem installing it over my all-Steam HOI-SF-FTM? (I'm guessing that since it's a Mod...)
    I'll correct you then It's a standard online credit card transaction, handled via moneybookers. You don't need to leave the GG site, you don't need to register with moneybookers, they just handle the work for GG. All you need to provide are the usual card numbers, card holder's name etc. You pay precisely what the list price is when you complete the transaction and that's it, unless your bank has a foreign currency transaction fee.

Just make sure you select the correct option, because there's a second moneybookers e-wallet type option where you do have to sign up and pre purchase credit with them. You want the credit card through moneybookers option instead.

As for steam-GG compatibility... I honestly have no idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoolander View Post
    I've got the same. CTD when loading the Germany 36 scenario
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by Capt. Kiwi View Post
    I'll correct you then It's a standard online credit card transaction, handled via moneybookers. You don't need to leave the GG site, you don't need to register with moneybookers, they just handle the work for GG. All you need to provide are the usual card numbers, card holder's name etc. You pay precisely what the list price is when you complete the transaction and that's it, unless your bank has a foreign currency transaction fee.

Just make sure you select the correct option, because there's a second moneybookers e-wallet type option where you do have to sign up and pre purchase credit with them. You want the credit card through moneybookers option instead.

As for steam-GG compatibility... I honestly have no idea.
    Ok, thanks for the info! I've reead through almost this entire thread and others seem to have done this (install on Steam) so it should work.

I think I will buy it...once another patch is done to be compatible with the FTM 3.05 patch (reading posts over this one, looks like it will be necessary)

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    March of the EaglesVictoria 2

Quote Originally Posted by Doctoxic View Post
    +1
    + 1 more!
    You can run, but you'll die tired!

+1

my 3.05 crashes playing Britain
    Hope for the best but prepare for the worst - There ain't any stupid questions, only silly answers

The glass is half full: optimist
    The glass is half empty: pessimist
    The glass is twice as large as it needs to be: Engineer

Dang... I just encorporated this with a private mod of my own in which I've made some countries. JUST when I got it working, I see the patch to 3.05 and update and suddenly I can't play the mod anymore. Its as bad as Sims 3! Well, EA is worse... they are notoriously anti-modding and go out of their way to break mods when they patch.

What's breaking it with 3.05, is it something we can fix with a little editing?

50 games registered

HoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    DiplomacyDungeonlandEast India CompanyEast India Company CollectionElven Legacy Collection
    Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandGalactic AssaultHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossLeviathan: WarshipsLost Empire - ImmortalsMagicka
    Majesty 2EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionPenumbra - Black PlagueVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesV2 AHD BetaHearts of Iron: The Card Game
    Pride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Blog Entries
    He didn't even release a compatible version of Common Weapons for the last patch, why on earth do you folks think it would work on the newest one? You guys make me laugh sometimes.
    "Telling people "how it's done" is rather condescending, especially if you have no idea what their background is." - Had a dad

Don't lose your cool. This is a great forum, and there is no point in getting worked up over something pointless. There are two sides to everything.

Quote Originally Posted by T.j. Arnold View Post
    He didn't even release a compatible version of Common Weapons for the last patch, why on earth do you folks think it would work on the newest one? You guys make me laugh sometimes.
    Yes he did, it was patched to work with 3.04 along with the inclusion of a new Royal Marines unit Not that I'm applying pressure, I''ve kept my game at 3.04 due to an ongoing MP game :P

50 games registered

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ADEE1 View Post
    Yes he did, it was patched to work with 3.04 along with the inclusion of a new Royal Marines unit Not that I'm applying pressure, I''ve kept my game at 3.04 due to an ongoing MP game :P
    Hmm, he said it was going to take a long time due to one of the other million mods he's working on, he must have just released it (I've been watching this thread closely).
    Considering it took around a month for compatibility for that patch, but since it's already got the basic FTM parts in, shouldn't take more than a week.

If you all will end up complaining about that, try creating/promoting/updating a mod by yourself like Devil did, ha.

I didn't really see any complaining, just people noticing CW doesn't work with 3.05. And that's a bummer given the fact that the previous patch was just released. Anyway no bad word about DD from me, he is doing so much already and I suppose he's busy with having a holiday atm.

Quote Originally Posted by T.j. Arnold View Post
    Hmm, he said it was going to take a long time due to one of the other million mods he's working on, he must have just released it (I've been watching this thread closely).
    Considering it took around a month for compatibility for that patch, but since it's already got the basic FTM parts in, shouldn't take more than a week.

If you all will end up complaining about that, try creating/promoting/updating a mod by yourself like Devil did, ha.
    The 3.04 compatibility patch is linked to in the first post. As for the new error, with a million other projects on I'm sure devildread appreciates bug reports and confirmation since it means he doesn't need to find them himself

Closed Thread
Page 27 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 ... LastLast