Closed Thread
Page 17 of 40 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast

Thread: New Official DLC - Made by Devildread

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMajesty 2Europa Universalis: RomeSemper Fi
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Im happy to see you took my SS infantry stats in account.
    Verloren ist nur, wer sich selbst aufgibt. ("Lost are only those who abandon themselves.")

Darkest HourEU3 CompleteFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIMagicka
    Semper FiVictoria 2

Quote Originally Posted by LegatusI View Post
    Im happy to see you took my SS infantry stats in account.
    Thanks for that by the way.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMajesty 2Europa Universalis: RomeSemper Fi
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by Devildread View Post
    Thanks for that by the way.
    You are welcome. I think your SS units are much more perfect now, i will look into them one by one and tell you what i think later, keep us the good work
    Verloren ist nur, wer sich selbst aufgibt. ("Lost are only those who abandon themselves.")

200k clubAchtung PanzerHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: Armageddon
    Darkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandGalactic Assault
    Hearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    Iron CrossMarch of the EaglesRome GoldSemper FiVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k club

Have played for a year now, and things look good. No bugs so far. One observation: There is an SS brigade in Berlin named LSSAH. The first SS division you build is also called LSSAH. So if you are like me, you end up renaming one of them.

Not sure what you should do, since the OOB is pretty correct now. What the player should do is to bulid single brigades to build up the division, but thats a bit complex. And you still have to name the division...
    "Sturm, Schwung, Wucht"
    "Cry ‘Havoc!' and let slip the dogs of war." - Shakespeare, Julius Caesar Act III Scene I

Bug in ice,when poland surrenders i find provinces in western poland that poles still held,under soviet contrl.Frustrating as germany.
    Also another thing playing with counters the battle progress box over each battle that shows how much progress is made only shows the colours and not the progress number.
    Any help?

Quote Originally Posted by AUSTERLITZ View Post
    Bug in ice,when poland surrenders i find provinces in western poland that poles still held,under soviet contrl.Frustrating as germany.
    Also another thing playing with counters the battle progress box over each battle that shows how much progress is made only shows the colours and not the progress number.
    Any help?
    ICE? when you mean the mod you are a little wrong here. register and you can post at the right thread.
    what you describe is not a bug it is how the molotow-ribbentrob event works.
    the battle progress indicators are fixed in 2.03c. register your game and look into the tech support forum.

EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiVictoria 2Europa Universalis IV

Great mod, it has made a very good game a lot better!

I have played two games singleplayer as Germany, one from 1936 to 1942, another from 1936 to 1945. With a friend I have played two multiplayer games as Germany/Italy, one from 1936 to 1941, the other from 1936 to 1942 and still playing.

So far NO BUGS!!!!

One little glitch, though: Germany built Alpine Artillery on production license, but couldn't attach them to his Gebirgsjäger. We did a save and restart, and then he could attach them. We haven't been able to reproduce the problem.

And we had a single ctd on the client machine, but we suspect that this was related to some other software, probably AVG trying to apply a patch in the background.

So thanks to you, Devildread, and thanks to Paradox, the HoI3 experience ended up just as high class, as I expected all along.

Semper FiVictoria 2

Quote Originally Posted by vonDuus View Post
    Great mod, it has made a very good game a lot better!

I have played two games singleplayer as Germany, one from 1936 to 1942, another from 1936 to 1945. With a friend I have played two multiplayer games as Germany/Italy, one from 1936 to 1941, the other from 1936 to 1942 and still playing.

So far NO BUGS!!!!

One little glitch, though: Germany built Alpine Artillery on production license, but couldn't attach them to his Gebirgsjäger. We did a save and restart, and then he could attach them. We haven't been able to reproduce the problem.

And we had a single ctd on the client machine, but we suspect that this was related to some other software, probably AVG trying to apply a patch in the background.

So thanks to you, Devildread, and thanks to Paradox, the HoI3 experience ended up just as high class, as I expected all along.
    Excellent. Thanks for the report and the good news.

The license stuff is not under my responsability, I can't do much this might be Paradox bug.

Private
    Europa Universalis 3Hearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourSemper Fi
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Hi!
    I got Common Weapons, and I like it.

Now, twice have I played as Germany, and twice the game crashes around September/October 1940. With really no apparent reason (at least none I have been able to notice). Tried re-install after the first time, new game - same thing happens.

Have anyone else had this problem?

Thanks!
    Alge

Semper FiVictoria 2

You are the first one reporting this issue, do you have the latest 2.03c patch ?

Private
    Europa Universalis 3Hearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourSemper Fi

Yes, 2.03b
    Also a few pre-SemperFi sprite packs.

I can load the lates save, it goes on for a few days and then freezes/crashes.
    Technically, I suppose it would be possible to save a few days into the game - crash - open game/reload - save after a few days - etc...
    Weird.

I haven't installed the latest available patch though, should I ?

//Alge

Semper FiVictoria 2

Yes you should install the latest 2.03c patch because the DLC is only compatible with this one.

Did you patch the DLC as well ?

Private

Alright, I'm catching up now.
    I haven't installed 2.03c because the game startup informs me 2.03b is the latest and that my game is up to date. Oh well...

I will install the latest patches, and se if makes any difference (I'll be back if if it doesn't).
    Thanks for the help so far!

//Alge

Any word on when the patches (2.03c) and the one for common weapons will become official rather than beta. My computer skills are just not good enough to download and add the beta versions. In addition, if they come out soon then all the work of starting a new game will go to waste. I am playing Rome now because both Semper Fi and EU3 have long standing beta patches out that apparently work but nothing official yet. Also if I get real brave I would like to add the Iron Cross Edition mod since the feedback is very positive.

Semper FiVictoria 2

I sent the finale patch to Paradox about a month ago, they make the decisions. I am a regular customer like you now I am not aware of anything.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    March of the EaglesSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: Warband

DD,

Does latest patch version 1.1 contain everything or do we need to patch with version 1.01 first?

Thanks!
    Rick
    PS Great, GREAT Mod BTW!!!
    "An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject."
    "None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free."

Thank you DD for your response and for the Common Weapons mod. It makes the game more enjoyable.

Semper FiVictoria 2

The latest 1.1 patch is complete.

Private

Quote Originally Posted by Devildread View Post
    Yes you should install the latest 2.03c patch because the DLC is only compatible with this one.

Did you patch the DLC as well ?
    2.03c - check
    DLC patch - check

Will now start on my 3rd game...
    Let's see if I can make it past sept/oct 1940.

//Alge

Semper FiVictoria 2

Please report if it keep crashing.

Closed Thread
Page 17 of 40 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast