• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
AAWESOME! Remember to make the either force the player to go down one path, or make them flexible enough that the "main event war" doesn't break and never happen, which unfortunately is a big problem in most mods i've played, which is a real shame. I havent read any of those books, but from what i've read around here over the years it looks like i should.

AAWESOME! Remember to make the either force the player to go down one path, or make them flexible enough that the "main event war" doesn't break and never happen, which unfortunately is a big problem in most mods i've played, which is a real shame. I havent read any of those books, but from what i've read around here over the years it looks like i should.

Thanks. :)
There are only two and a half years until the war starts, which should make things easier. A second event chain for each theatre (North America, Europe, Pacific) will be added.

Last edited:
Some more screen shots of the upcoming v1.0beta:

screenshot1ss.jpg

Eastern Europe after German victory.

screenshot2ox.jpg

The Indian Empire - a newly added nation with ministers, leaders, tech teams (all with pictures).

Nice mod Leonaru. I'll give a try tonight.

Started up a game as Germany.(v1.0) Spent a few minutes getting things set up on Jan 1. On January 10, Poland DOWs Russia. I did not even know it was possible for a puppet to DOW someone. Recoverable, as I have a fairly substantial army to start with. But this just breaks the spirit of things in so many ways. So, I'll start over tomorrow and see if this was just a weird one time thing.

Also, I really don't like the coloring of plains terrain sort of a pinkish red. I opened up the game and wondered if something was broken for a few seconds.

As promised, I ran some more tests. When playing as Germany the Poles always DOWed the Russians within a day of two of the 10th. With other countries (Japan, Russia and A-H) this never happened, at least not by February 1, 1939. No idea what could be causing this or how to fix it.

The new Iron Cross expansion is going to feature many more provinces in North America - who'd like to see this mod played out on the Iron Cross map?

apologies if this has been already asked, but Leonaru will there be a Darkest Hour version of this excellent mod?

Sad to hear. :(

I don't have Iron Cross, but everything I heard about it doesn't seem too convincing. I'll wait for the first patches, but currently, the higher number of provinces (especially in North America) seems to be the only real attractive aspect of that mod.

I will decide about the DH version if someone gives me a lis on the changes of DH.