+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Victoria 2 - Where to buy the game

HoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the Americas
    Darkest HourDeus VultDiplomacyEast India CompanyEast India Company Collection
    Elven Legacy CollectionEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    Galactic AssaultHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourIron CrossLegio
    Lost Empire - ImmortalsMagickaMajesty 2Penumbra - Black PlagueVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper FiSengokuSword of the Stars
    Sword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Warlock: Master of the ArcanePride of NationsCK2: Holy KnightEU3 Collectors Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Amazon in the United States is currently offering Victoria II for $9.64.
    Press on. Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not: Nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not: Unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education alone will not: The world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. --Calvin Coolidge

Arsenal of DemocracyCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesFor The Glory
    Leviathan: WarshipsMagickaThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the Roses
    Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k club

Amazon.com

Here is the Amazon.com link for AHD:
    http://www.amazon.com/Victoria-II-Ho.../dp/B006VFRCOA

The DLC was on 50% discount several last days so I bought it .
    Hm, my ears are burning. Yeees, why Dinobot?! What the delightful surprise?! Let's see: where are we now? A, I have the golden disk, I have the power to change the future and the only remaining obstacle in my patch to imaginable glory is yourself.

Cities in MotionEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourSupreme Ruler: Cold War
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

for the dutch between us its availble at mediamarkt game download

Arnoldson Fnordgren Demi Moderator RedRalphWiggum's Avatar

There is a huge sale on steam, I am tempted... I played a bit Victoria I, it was nice but a bit too complex for me... how is Victoria II in comparison?
    Byzantine.Hellenistic.Ottoman.Sogdian

+ Reply to Thread