+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16

Thread: Ottomania

200k clubHoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIEast India CompanyDivine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineLegioThe Kings Crusade
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisEU3 Collectors Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

With the much anticipated patch lagging beyond reason, I'm not too optimistic about the prospect of new Ottoman events. I guess it's time we focused on London Conference first and see where we can go with Hedjaz, Syria, etc. being returned to Ottomans. Does VIP events from the past make a good base or should we start from scratch?
    si vis pacem para bellum Laws are like sausages. It's better not to see them being made.-Otto von Bismarck
    Member of the OTFTRC - Off Topic Friends of the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus -------- Istanbul Panorama 360
    OttoMania - your link to the Ottoman Culture and Lifestyle in EU III
    ................. Neo-Ottomans thread
    Who is this Tunch Khan? I thought Djem de Sayd was the only Ottoman Pretender the Christians had their hands on? ~ aylo1
    To be honest, this thread might as well be closed now. We've seen Tunch Khan - I can't see that there's anywhere else to go from here. ~ Austen
    Turkey in HOI2 - OTTOMANIA ~ Mod and Modular Pack for Victoria 2 - VIEW THREAD
    ........ **Thread Monster** ... History, with all her volumes vast, hath but one page.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneMajesty II CollectionVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRise of Prussia
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Quote Originally Posted by Tunch Khan View Post
    With the much anticipated patch lagging beyond reason, I'm not too optimistic about the prospect of new Ottoman events. I guess it's time we focused on London Conference first and see where we can go with Hedjaz, Syria, etc. being returned to Ottomans. Does VIP events from the past make a good base or should we start from scratch?
    IMO you should at least use the VIP events that aren't a part of event chains, and thus more easily converted.
    Imperium 1.4 (Mod for Victoria II)

Austria: efficient like the Germans, musical like the Italians and refined like the French.

Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineLegioThe Kings Crusade
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisEU3 Collectors Edition500k club

We have first waited for the patch, and now it's some scheduling conflicts that are keeping me busy. I'm working on this mod, little by little, but I wanted to remind you that it's not a dormant project and I intend to force each of you to help me finish this. Feel free to motivate me every now and then but especially, after Thanksgiving.
    si vis pacem para bellum Laws are like sausages. It's better not to see them being made.-Otto von Bismarck
    Member of the OTFTRC - Off Topic Friends of the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus -------- Istanbul Panorama 360
    Who is this Tunch Khan? I thought Djem de Sayd was the only Ottoman Pretender the Christians had their hands on? ~ aylo1
    To be honest, this thread might as well be closed now. We've seen Tunch Khan - I can't see that there's anywhere else to go from here. ~ Austen
    ........ **Thread Monster** ... History, with all her volumes vast, hath but one page.

Major
    Crusader Kings IIHearts of Iron IIISemper FiSengokuSupreme Ruler: Cold War
    Victoria 2500k club

on the toilet, creating bluepoo, reading the manual
    looks like a very ambitious mod.

am i correct in understanding that this mod is waiting for the patch? in other words whats the status of this mod?
    Last edited by bluepoo; 28-10-2010 at 11:03.

Quote Originally Posted by bluepoo View Post
    looks like a very ambitious mod.

am i correct in understanding that this mod is waiting for the patch? in other words whats the status of this mod?
    Work in progress. I have slowed down a little due to extremely busy schedule. Will resume working at full speed after Thanksgiving.

Anything new to report?

Quote Originally Posted by ThePutty View Post
    Anything new to report?
    All I can say at the moment is that the project is alive but slowed down due to a number of reasons, both technical (most of my data was on my work computer) and personal (relocation, etc.) to say the least. I am sorry it's not progressing at the speed I intended but I never give up on my Victoria. Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Out of curiosity, how is progress on the mod going? As an Ottophile, I would love to see the mod completed. If its needed, I offer my own modding skills. Im not very experianced with making events on the Clausewitz engine, but i guess some help is better then no help.

Quote Originally Posted by Nippon View Post
    Out of curiosity, how is progress on the mod going? As an Ottophile, I would love to see the mod completed. If its needed, I offer my own modding skills. Im not very experianced with making events on the Clausewitz engine, but i guess some help is better then no help.
    Very sorry with the delays on this project but the technical issues have not yet been resolved, and perhaps gotten a little worse. So I need time to build a new PC, transfer files or whatever left from previous work, then remotivate myself to get back on track with this. All I can say for now is that I have no intentions to abandon it. Again, sorry for the unexpected slowdown.

While the Ottophile community waits for more...
    Here is a simple integration of Ottomania for AoC 3.1.

I also included selected bits of the 1836 improved mod relevant to the Ottoman Empire, namely Egyptian technologies and OOb, and Central Asian set-up with no man's land to be colonized between Russia and the unciv Central Asian nations.

Of course, all credits to original authors.
    Attached Files
    Working on SELIN, Spirituality Enhanced for Lux Invicta by Numahr
    By following the link above you can get access to a description of the mod as of version 1.0 pre-The Old Gods; still valid for the essential concepts.

- Read the 9-page SELIN 2.0 Change Log and Manual to understand fully the reformed inner workings of Lux Invicta's spirituality
    - Discover the Holy Sites Maps and Overview of the Religious Structure, 25 maps to find your way with your Holy Faith

- And for the most devoted students of LI's religions, here is the Work in Progress Matrix as of 26/05/2014

Current Work Plan:
    Middle-term
    - localization of all individual religions and related features; <--- 47/208 (23%) religions with a customized description for in-game localization
    - documentation of SELIN features ("manual of religions in LI") <--- will start once short-term work plan is completed
    Expansion
    - implement soul-based decision system (see SELIN's main post)
    - overhaul Holy Orders and Crusades

Eurogeddon Developer Terminator's Avatar
    Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron IIIVictoria 2

Quote Originally Posted by Tunch Khan View Post
    the technical issues have not yet been resolved...All I can say for now is that I have no intentions to abandon it. Again, sorry for the unexpected slowdown.
    Very much hope you will resolve those technical issues soon, and continue your work on this interesting project
    Eurogeddon: Thunderbolts of War (1933-1964)
    New Flag Design
    Eurogeddon: Powder Keg of Eurasia - Filefront.com (updated on Aug 23; re-uploaded on Sep 3, 2010)
    If you are a professional programmer and interested in a part time job of some sort, you can send me a private message

I like this mod. I just happen to meet it when I was searching by google. Hope you guy will back to work one day.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16