This AAR is about small but professional German army fighting numerous enemies.
- All campaigns start at historical time;
- Any non historical campaign starts only after completion of historical ones;
- German troops committed to a campaign are to be as small as possible;
- No airborne assaults or transporting;
- Amphibious landings are limited to attacking ports and adjacent provinces (AI does like that). Adjacent provinces could be attacked only if a port is attacked directly. The number of troops landing in the adjacent province cannot be higher than the number of troops attacking the port. If landing at adjacent provinces were made then the amphibious assault cannot be cancelled, unless, of course, transport fleet lose battle and retreat;
- No logistical bombing;
- Officer ratio no higher than 140% (SF AI tends to keep this number);
- Radars not bigger than Level 3.
A Normal Level game starts in 1936 but story begins from 1 September 1939. It is a gameplay with pictures telling the story.