• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Kallocain

Executive Producer
22 Badges
Aug 3, 2009
  • Divine Wind
  • Mount & Blade: Warband
  • Supreme Ruler 2020
  • Sword of the Stars
  • Sengoku
  • Rome Gold
  • Majesty 2 Collection
  • Magicka
  • The Kings Crusade
  • Legio
  • Lead and Gold
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Victoria 2
  • 500k Club
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Knight (pre-order)
  • Hearts of Iron: The Card Game
  • Rise of Prussia
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
Go to the game page in the Steam library and you will see a link to "view cd-key". They code will work to register here on the forums. It was a bit late, but finally all pieces have come together!

Finally.

As they say, there is nothing a bit of bitching wont resolve. :D

Are both your issues with steam purchases? I think it might say "forum code", but I'll look when I get home. (I think Kallocain might be on vacation, but you could also try PM:ing her)

I can also confirm that the cd-key link is gone from my "Links" in steam in the Lead&Gold sidebar.
And since i registered the game before i must say that it's weird...
Maybe a steam update removed access to the keys?

I don't have a cd-key either. I just bought it after i tried the freeweekend and i don't see anything about cd-keys at the side where it says links.
Agreed.

It shouldn't hurt to put some customer pressure on them as well..

Edit: Especially since I think Kallocain is away for a week, so she won't be able to torment them for a while.

Last edited:
The question is whether "are they gone again" or "are they still gone" is the correct question. My guess would be that Steam hasn't felt the need to put the keys back over just a forum icon. (Since the game is playable either way)