• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Sorry if this has already been answered, but it would appear that the CD key I got with L&G follows the standard Steam format of having five 5 character long groups, whereas the Paradox registration form only allows for six 4 character groups. I tried the usual method of filling it in and dropping the final character with no success. I will try again in case I miss typed, though there is no indication on the form as there is with other games that I should have the Steam format registration key.

Same issue here too.

Just bought it from Impulse. The Steam Code provided by "show product key" is working for me by using the usual method. Code from Impulse is different and didn't work.
Everybody with probs should mail in, i think.

Michael

I still have an issue with my STEAM cd key. It has a set of 5 characters while the forum registration asks for a set of 6. Help is appreciated.

The steam CD key is for activating your game with steam, then you "show cd key" from steam to see the one to use here.

But either way you can try to simply write in the letters in the correct order, and then fill out with X if needed until all squares are filled. (So ignore the groupings, just write the letters)

Well today is 20 February 2012, and I just registered my copy of Lead and Gold on Paradox.

I simply entered 4 characters per box, and even though the last character didn't fit in, it registered fine for me.

I got the game on GameStop/Impulse and used their code.