• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Alizon

First Lieutenant
4 Badges
May 26, 2007
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Darkest Hour
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • 500k Club
Hello, i choice to play SU , but cant find how to build Medium Tanks. Its already 43 and the only thing that i can do is producing light tanks. I can also add medium tank brigades, but building medium tank divisions is impossible. The very first tech in armor/artillery window is inactive. I didn't have such problem when i was playing Germany.

PS. How to change resolution in Core? :D

Su and several other countries like ITA have 6bn division thus they have the "light" tank divisions.

If you have not researched proper tank technology you'll not be able to produce newer tank divisions. Remeber to research tank guns and the then researcheable tank prototypes and production models to unlock newer tank division types.

You are producing T-34s, just that they are going into "light" tank divisions - as mentioned above, that is small (6 bn) units. We just chose to use the "Light Armour" divisions to model these smaller units - so you aren't doing anything wrong.

Tim