• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Brother Lobo

Emperor
15 Badges
Dec 22, 2001
  • Hearts of Iron Anthology
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Europa Universalis III
  • 500k Club
  • Stellaris
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Hearts of Iron IV: La Resistance
  • Battle for Bosporus
Greetings!

There is currently a Multiplayer game in-progress on Tuesday nights. The game is being hosted by the War Plan Orange group, and we currently have 6 players.

We are using Gameranger and assemble at 7:15 PM PST and then begin the actual game at around 7:30. We usually end at around 10 or 10:30 PM.

We are using patch 1.04.

I and Richard Nixon are the only 2 allied players, with him as the UK, and I with the USA and MC over China (through an edit). Nixon has started an AAR for our game, which can be viewed HERE.

Things have progressed much further than Nixon's AAR currently indicates. As it stands, the USSR has just turned hostile against the allies, creating a 4 vs 2 handicap match. It is for this reason, that the allies are searching for a player, preferably with some multiplayer experience, to join us. We think Nationalist China would be the best nation for such a player to fill, as it would be the most beneficial to the allies.

If anyone is interested, please register at the War Plan Orange forum (which is a very very simple process) and post on the Tuesday Night game thread.

The WPO bunch is a great group of players. We welcome new recruits with open arms!

Hey Brother Lobo! If I understand correctly, you guys play at 7:30 PST - I'm Eastern Time (in Montreal) so I could join in, since it'd be 22h30 here.

I do have MP experience - I played dozens, if not hundreds of hours with a friend. :cool:

In any event, I registered in the WPO forum and I'm now waiting for confirmation.

I have a few questions, so if you guys are still looking for another player - as Nat. China or other, feel free to email me, my email is <hugolin at daquilon dot com>. I could join in.

Nothing like a human brain to play AOD!:)

Welcome VonIberville!

To answer your question, yes the allies are still very much in need of a human player for China, and would love to have you on our team.

Once you get confirmed on the WPO forum, you should post on the Tuesday Pacific Game thread and let everyone know that you want to join the game. Right now, most of the players are posting under the AoD Game 11 topic in that thread.

To anyone who is interested, this game is still ongoing. China has been filled, as are all the major powers, but plenty of minor nations are open. We currently have 8 players.

Please register on the WPO forums (links above) and post there if you are interested.